on 21 November 2015
I would have given more stars had I not made an error in the number description. I e-mailed to enquire about changing the remote but the model needed was unfortunately not in stock when stock was checked on the Monday. Some of the buttons had worn on my original remote, so now am using that and the new one in conjunction with each other.....
A very rapid response in delivery and enquiries though.
on 21 October 2015
very handy replacement as my old one stopped working due to being old.
on 17 March 2016
I was very happy to be able to find the exact same remote control as the one I had that had stopped working as the firm I had originally bought my freeview box from has gone bust. Works very well and I received the remote control very quickly.
on 15 March 2016
Excellent. Arrived in a few days. Put battery in and worked straight away. My old one was driving me mad, half the buttons were'nt working. Would have bought one ages ago if I'd known it would work. Definitely recommend.
on 13 October 2015
Great to get ones that match the original in looks and feel.
on 26 October 2015
No problems at all. Locating replacements can be a problem.
on 19 November 2015
Arrived very quickly. It works a treat.
on 2 October 2015
Iam well pleased with it thank u
on 9 January 2016