on 17 November 2015
These arrived on 17th September. Took them away on holiday and they got used twice. Back home they have been used approximately twice a week while sitting at my desk. On 6th November the right hand ear piece fell apart. That's approximately 20 times of gentle use. Not the heaviest of use. Performance wise they were nothing to rave about but for the money I didn't expect them to be amazing. But I did expect to get more than 20 uses of them!!! I can't be bothered in entering some long winded dispute with the seller so they are going in the bin I wont be buying this brand or from this seller again. BEWARE! !!
on 2 April 2016
I am usually a earphone destroyer, but I have to say I'm particularly satisfied with this one since it has survived 6 months of intensive usage (gym, rush hours, and once they even fell in a cup of milk!). One of the ear pieces opened up a few weeks ago, but I was able to fix it with a bit of glue and the earphones are still working. The only sensible change over six months was that they have lost a bit of the grip around the ear, but overall I have to say I am very satisfied.
on 14 August 2015
Very good quality wire and fit good in and around my ear and thwy arrived on time and sound quality matches ny razer kraken headphones for my conputer bit loose on the plug in but that is my phone case that causse that but well worth the money would recommend
on 22 January 2016
Great earphones for runners, they stick nicely and stay, no need to correct them. After a while you don't feel them which is great. Highly recommended.
on 18 September 2015
Have had them for a few weeks. Good earphones - stay in the ear well but a bit tricky to fit each time - takes some getting used to but working well.
on 26 September 2015
Good earphones keep a lot of noise out reason for 4 star not 5 star is not very comfortable.
on 26 September 2015
As described, very pleased with item.