Style Name: 2.0 Bluetooth Speaker Black|Change

on 21 April 2012
The name of the speaker system says it all Trust Tytan, tytan sound and quality and you def can trust this, bought as part of my sons 18th birthday the sound system links to his smart phone and tv, when through the tv watching bluray it's fantastic and even with the phone the quality is amazing, I have 5.1 xv series pioneer sound system and although it's not as good for the value for money stakes "£44" it's on par believe me, only thing he said to me was a wireless remote would have been better,so don't waste too much time looking elsewhere for different make,the ones we've heard don't come close and that's even those costing over £100,hope this helps.
11 comment|64 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 November 2015
I've read a lot of mixed reviews on these but I thought I'd take a chance and at the worst have to return them.

However for playing my iPad in my bedroom they are perfect and much better quality and sound than my old Logitech speakers.

Only thing is I need to buy something to stop them moving from the bass.
review image
on 8 April 2014
Best sound quality I've had out of any speakers so far, and LOUD, can only use them on very low settings most of the time, especially when kids in bed.
Only complaint is that when they go into power-save/standby mode they make a crackly noise for a few seconds, and can sometimes be a wee bit slow to 'wake up' otherwise would have given them 5 stars.
on 5 January 2012
These Speakers are 120W peak power. Their RMS power is 60W.

They feel solid and well built, especially the desktop volume controller which feels really smooth to turn. The volume controller also has an MP3 player input (3.5mm jack) and a headphone jack.

The sound quality is good, even at high volume. The sub woofer cuts out below 50hz but that's not a problem because most songs/games don't use bass that low.

I am very pleased with these speakers, compared to my last £15 Argos Extra Value set these are awesome. For the price they are really good and I would gladly recommend them.
33 comments|54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 May 2015
I Purchased this in October 2013 (it seems like yesterday). This is one monster of a sound. Its actually competing with my 400watts hifi. Excellent also if you are having a small gathering of people and garden party. I have actually taken them with me to friends and relative house so they can play their IPod/IPhone or laptop so we have good quality sounding music.
on 20 March 2013
If, like us, you've just bought a newfangled HD TV, you're probably unimpressed with the sound quality of the built in speakers and you'll be searching for replacements. You might go with an expensive surround sound system, but we couldn't because we don't have enough room. You might go with a soundbar, which is convenient but still overpriced. Or you might go with these speakers.

We had some other speakers at home to try first. I donated my own PC speakers which are still a 2.1 setup but quite small, and the volume had to be turned up to get any bass out of them, and we quickly found that what bass there was was muddy and distorted. So we turned to the internet and found these speakers.

I really can't praise them enough. You NEED these speakers. They've got that weird quality where they output a ton of bass even at low volume, so you can enjoy the full range of sound without breaking your windows and waking up the neighbours. It's that cinema-style bass as well, the kind where you can only just about hear it but it's enough gives a suggestion of a deep rumbling to add to the soundscape. I tried it with Blade Runner and I feel like it's as close as I'll ever get to watching that film at an actual cinema (unless they ever get around to showing it again).

One thing to note however is that these are not small speakers. The first subwoofer we tried would fit inside our TV cabinet, but this woofer was easily twice the size of that one. The satellites aren't small either. Take note of the measurements and make sure you've got room for them. And then buy them. Because you should.

It also comes with a little desktop remote that's useless when they're plugged into a TV because it simply won't reach. I was able to appropriate it and attach it to my own PC speakers where it is very useful.

In conclusion, these are the best stereo speakers I've ever heard. They're leagues ahead of my PC's (decent) speakers, and far more sensibly priced than a soundbar. If you've got a big enough room, you're probably also looking for a surround sound system, and I can't speak for that. But if you're looking for a set of 2.1 speakers, this is that set, and it is a steal at ~£45.
on 4 May 2012
i bought these speakers and they are well built, quality sound, and if you are thinking of buying speakers for your pc or tv i would recommend these, best speakers i have ever used crystal clear sound even at high volume and the bass is amazing, i was going to purchase them from Argos, but bought them from Amazon and they were £5.00 cheaper
on 26 March 2014
Well worth the money!

Probably the best speakers I could have bought with a budged of 60-130 pounds. And the fact that it has Bluetooth makes it even more amazing!

Update on June 2:
1 socket stopped working after 2 months. But I contacted Amazon and they will send me a new speaker. So all good.
on 26 May 2015
The speakers themselves are amazing quality, sounds amazing but.. has been 5months or so since they've been bought and now with some quite types of music i hear a buzz on the right speaker.. Which ruins the enjoyment from them now.. Shame as i thought i wouldnt have to worry about things like that with these speakers.
on 10 September 2015
I dont even know where to begin with these, i was a little sceptical before i got these but honestly, When i put it together and plugged them in i was speechless, The sound is just phenomenal and the base ftom the sub is just amazing!! Actually sound so much like a digital radio! If you are reading this i promise 10000% you will not be dissapointed and you MUST buy these, For the quality of the product, the company that makes these speakers could charge alot more as you are get so so so much more than what you pay, extremely recommended and i wish i could give more than 5 stars!