4.0 out of 5 stars Not the best book, but my son loves it.
My 6 year old son loves listening to these stories, as he loves Minecraft. However, they are not particularly well written, there are quite a few grammatical and editing errors, and a few sentences that do not make sense. In one story, the characters name seems to change halfway through.
Some of the stories are better than others.
However, any minecraft loving...
Published 5 months ago by Lucy

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars
The stories are rather odd and difficult to understand. Rather disappointing.
Published 8 months ago by Rachel

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 25 Aug. 2014
The stories are rather odd and difficult to understand. Rather disappointing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not the best book, but my son loves it., 21 Nov. 2014
Some of the stories are better than others.
However, any minecraft loving child will love this book, and despite my criticisms, I do not regret buying it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Aug. 2014
A good way to get my son to read.

4.0 out of 5 stars Kids like it, 30 Oct. 2014
Not the highest quality of paper/printing however the stories went down well with my 7 year old and kept him busy on a long haul flight.

4.0 out of 5 stars Kids love it but an english teacher may not..., 2 Feb. 2015
DeeDee0710 (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my oldest for Christmas (6yrs) who enjoys minecraft on the xbox and ipad and anywhere else he can find a way to play it :) He really enjoyed these stories and was always looking forward to the next one every evening. His favourite was 'Zombie Island' which happened to be the last story although he insisted that they should be read in order. I was a little disappointed to see so many grammer mistakes and missed words etc.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, 30 Dec. 2014
N. Reid "YUMMY MUMMY" (UK) - See all my reviews
Bought this and a few other minecraft story books from Amazon. Delivery fast as normal thanks. However these books aren't brilliant! Very poor English, seems to be poorly translated! Grammar and spelling a total let down. These were meant to encourage my dyslexic son to read but I've had to remove them due to confusing his reading even more.

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant book, 29 Dec. 2014
A brilliant book for the minecraft crazy kids! Grown ups may not understand it but my children love them, we will buy the book 2! Highly recommended especially for any reluctant boy readers, my boy is enthralled with it & I've even caught him reading it on his own :)

2.0 out of 5 stars It needs proofreading- lots and lots of textual mistakes which ..., 11 Dec. 2014
It needs proofreading- lots and lots of textual mistakes which I try to cover up as I read it aloud to my kid. In one short story a character changes name which is confusing and then reverts to the original name a paragraph or so later..

4.0 out of 5 stars overall the quality is good - my five year old son loved it, 9 Jan. 2015
Whilst a few of the stories could have done with a bit of editing (I think the majority have been taken from the Minecraft fan sites on the web), overall the quality is good - my five year old son loved it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Odd but good, 2 Dec. 2014
This book is thicker than other Minecraft books. The stories are odd and the book seems a little basic in its presentation but my 8 year old son was still delighted with it.