Colour Name: Red|Change
Price:£1.35+ Free shipping

on 10 December 2011
Bought this for a friend because she was always saying that she was stressed by work. Sits on her desk and doesn't look like a normal stress ball. Really bright yellow and cheesy smile make it a cheery addition to the office and it's useful too. Love it!
on 2 April 2016
Stress ball is incredibly tough to compress - it seems like the wrong kind of foam was used. I need to put my weight (55kg) on the heel of my foot to compress this. 2 stars as it is aesthetically attractive and bounces so i can use it as a ball for that.
on 17 September 2011
Very robust toy. I bought it as a squeeze ball to strengthen my hand and arm after a broken wrist, but my granddaughter aged 8 has had loads of fun with it as well.

Stood a lot of squeezing, throwing and catching, and still looks a s good as new. Haven't let the dog near it, although he is sure he should be allowed it!
on 7 April 2016
Larger than described and not very squishy! This was one of the search results when I was looking for a fun stress ball for my son to help with his anxiety, it's definitely not fit to be used for such a purpose, too hard and too large to work, even for adults hands.
on 2 January 2015
Yellow ball changed my life smiling at me all day.

It's also good for bouncing it off walls and catching. It is so entertaining that I think the 15 other years I have in prison will fly by.
on 30 July 2015
Brilliant return on investment as far as enjoyment goes, I used it for high reps grip training and for general bouncing off things. I actually bought a second one because I accidentally threw the first out of a window.
on 25 January 2016
This is a small, handy ball great for getting frustrations out on-the-go. I keep mine in my school bag and although it doesn't get used that often, it's a god send when it does. It's very hardwearing, too, so great for people wih a somewhat rougher touch.
on 28 August 2013
I get RSI in my left wrist and was advised to get a stress ball. This does the job and also is fun to bounce of the living room wall much to my wife's dismay.

This product was great until my dog got hold of it (Serves me right for throwing it around). I'll have order another.
Great product.
on 14 March 2016
Bought as a strengthening ball for my mum following accident. Thought it would help with exercise for her broken wrist. Sadly much too firm to be able to use (couldn't squash even with her 'good' hand)
on 17 July 2015
wasnt what i was wanting! wanted a hand stress ball this turned out to be size of a normal football!!
flat packed! ..no instructions on how to pump! need an air fill needle not normal pump i was told! disappointed !!