5.0 out of 5 stars Full set of HP cartridges
Great to find a full set of cartridges that are at a reasonable price as they can often work out a little more but not this... The were delivered on time, packaging was good and all in original HP boxes (had some that weren't) Be using them again
Published 15 months ago by LTH

1.0 out of 5 stars A waste of time and money
The black ink cartridge I received from Allday Office Supplies does not work. I asked Allday to replace it but they refused as some arbitrary time limit had been exceeded. There were only two months between me placing the order & reporting the problem, but they closed my return request & refused to reconsider.

I generally try not to run out of printer ink as my...
Published 6 months ago by Mrs Maggie Martin

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars A waste of time and money, 13 Jun 2014

I generally try not to run out of printer ink as my business suffers if I cannot print. Allday apparently feel you should test everything you receive as soon as you get it.

They claim that the cartridges were genuine, but they arrived in non-HP packaging. I can't prove they're not genuine, but I've never known a cartridge that arrived in the right packaging to not work. They told me to check their cartridges against another HP one & they would be identical - well who knew it was that simple ! Of course fakes look identical to us humans, or else the printers would never recognise them. These cartridges might be genuine, but I find it very odd to be told that a visual check should be enough.

I'm not sure if the person who replied to me is just stupid or if he/she thinks I am.

This company have been unhelpful and obstructive. They have now procrastinated so long I really don't think they will ever replace this piece of rubbish they sent me.

I strongly recommend you don't use this company.

5.0 out of 5 stars Full set of HP cartridges, 12 Sep 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars good results, 7 April 2014
Easy to change cartridges and no problems like blocked nozzles or cartridge recognition that you may have with compatible cartridges

3.0 out of 5 stars Original but refilled, not a brand new, 6 April 2014
I think these cartridges are original but are refilled ones not a brand new as I did see some scratches on them though they are working fine, except the damaged one which has been replaced with a brand new cartridge.

5.0 out of 5 stars ORIGINAL INK, 22 Dec 2013
harold fisher "FUSSY CUSTOMER" (LONDON UK) - See all my reviews
MY ORDER WAS DELIVERED ON TIME WITH AMAZONS USUAL EFFICIENCY. I DO WANT TO COMMENT ON HP'S VERY HIGH INK PRICES. THEY SELL PRINTERS CHEAP BUT MAKE THEIR PROFITS ON ORIGINAL INK. I HAVE AN EXPENSIVE PRINTER AND AM RELUCTANT TO USE COMPATIBLE INK.IN CASE THE PRINTER IS DAMAGED. PREVIOUS TO MY PRESENT PRINTER, I HAD A TOP OF THE RANGE HP MODEL AND IT ONLY LASTED 18 MONTHS BECAUSE THE COMPATIBLE INK I WAS USING CLOGGED THE PRINT HEAD WHICH COULD NOT BE FIXED.
SO HP SHOULD LOWER THEIR INK PRICES FOR EVERYONES BENEFIT AND REGAIN THEIR MARKET SHARE.

5.0 out of 5 stars After reading the mixed review I decided to give it ..., 7 Nov 2014
After reading the mixed review I decided to give it a try as it was half the price of the original ink from HP. Items arrived two days after ordering in a well package box. Loaded up all four cartridges today and only with two cartridges did the message "non original HP product" come up. However after the printer had completed all its cleaning processes, I tested out the printer and it did print, all cartridges were accepted. So far, I have not noticed any difference from the original HP ink. I would certainly order this product again once these batch of cartridges are exhausted.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's worthwhile going for the large capacity inks, 24 Jan 2014
Having had Epson printers and inks for many years and suffering loads of problems with banding and cartridge ink supply issues, it is real pleasure to have gone a year without any such difficulties with HP. Probably had about 700 pages of mixed printing from the colour cartridges. HP inks are expensive, but if they remain this trouble free I'm a convert. The extra volume of ink is economically worthwhile.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality ink, 28 Nov 2013
Good quality ink.
However seems expensive but no doubt that is what you have to pay for the original product .

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014
These really last a long time and are proving excellent value.

5.0 out of 5 stars great service good price, 17 Oct 2013
happy with this site, great service good price, what more can you ask. I will use again in the future

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›