on 2 February 2014
Very good quality and excellent price. All the brushes were feather soft and the brushes give great coverage. Definitely recommended.
on 26 January 2014
good make up brushes
I am using them and I think they are very soft. If someone(like me) has to use them for the first time.. i suggest them.. and then they are cheap
on 23 February 2013
There's brushes are the best I've bought! Purchased them simply as spare brushes so wasn't expecting them to be that good as the price is cheap! But I was pleasantly surprised when I tried them. I cannot express how soft the brushes are! Very impressed!
on 8 January 2014
Bought for a friend, could not believe the quality for the price. She loved them with every brush you would need in it!I think I might buy for myself! :) Also shipping was very quick (right on time for Xmas!) Thanks :)
on 9 November 2013
I was very surprised at the quality for the price. Only problem I could find was that some of the brushes are a bit too soft for for putting bronzer on. But otherwise a great buy, you wont regret it.
on 3 July 2012
For years I have spent vast amounts of money on brushes mainly from Mac, Clinique and Estee Lauder. I can now say that money has gone to waste. Although they were good quality, they in no way compared to the quality and softness of these brushes. They are reasonably firm (which is required to satisfy years of use)but very soft so to glide well over the skin. Each brush came in its own wrapper and then in its own case. to complement further, the brushes were delivered quickly. Very Satisfied customer. SUCH GREAT VALUE.
on 18 May 2012
very very pleased with my brushes, so much so, that I will be ordering them again as presents for my friends
on 30 January 2014
I was pleasantly surprise at the quality of these brushes for the price , a little bit of hair fell out of the bigger ones but to be expected while washing them . Over all , very happy with purchase
on 1 June 2013
My boyfriend bought me these for a Christmas present, and after using them for about six months, I still love them. I use pretty much each brush for eyeshadow, blusher and even liquid eyeliner. They wash great, with little or no fall out and they're still really soft. Highly recommend!
on 8 January 2014
the brushes are so soft and the hairs are so fine. They give you that pro make-up look that you never thought you could have!! defo worth the price. I buy MAC make-up brushes for £40 odds are these are just as good!!