Published 2 months ago by Lillian

3.0 out of 5 stars Monostrap Canvas Rucksack
Published 21 months ago by Susan Wilson

3.0 out of 5 stars Monostrap Canvas Rucksack, 17 Aug. 2013
This is a good quality product and very useful. However, although it was very adjustable it was still too large and I had to have the strap shortened. I bought this product because I do a lot of walking but have recently injured my back, neck and shoulder, so this product with its monostrap takes the pressure off my weakened side and allows me to continue hiking. It's very comfortable.

I would recommend this product to anyone suffering similar problems, however, you'll need to be bigger than me or you too will need it adjusted!

4.0 out of 5 stars when shown online can be very deceiving so I was disappointed &, at the same time happy with my ..., 12 Mar. 2015
The image of the product, when shown online can be very deceiving so I was disappointed &, at the same time happy with my order - happy because I like all the compartments, it's strong & big. Disappointed as it's bigger than I realised & more masculine than what it appeared on the screen. I'm not criticising the seller as I didn't read the description very well & they did say it's a man's bag. It just looked like it would be suitable for women too. I was impressed with the speed of postage though - it was a lot faster than estimated by the seller

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!, 2 Sept. 2013
This bag is a cracker - not only does it all the pockets that any man could desire, the colour is definitely mannish enough and it is smart and different to most. No wonder my husband loves it! It also feels very strong and should stand up to whatever is thrown at it. All in all, after looking at dozens of these bags, the right choice. A***********

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 12 Oct. 2012
Ordered this rucksuck and have loved it. Use it for university and it manages to fit a few a4 sized books as well as other items, so plenty of space. That was one thing I worryed about before ordering. Comfy one strap which is what I wanted. No problems with it, plenty of extra pockets and it looks good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 26 Aug. 2014
This is an extremely well made product and of a very high quality. We needed a smaller rucksack for our local walks and this fitted the bill perfectly. It is very easy to fit over the shoulder with a simple but strong Velcro fastner. There are a number of exterior easy to get pockets, which can be used for items needed to get at quickly. Apart from the quality etc. it is very good looking piece of kit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Multi Pocket is right!, 14 Mar. 2014
I love this bag. It has so many pockets I lose things in it! And it's not heavy to wear either, despite the contents, because the strap is large and adjustable, On the debit side, and this is only personal and in no way reflects on the bag itself, it may look a bit young for my aging bones. But I don't care, I still love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 12 Mar. 2014
The bag arrived earlier than stated, and well packaged. Once I opened it up I was VERY happy. This is a really well made, sturdy bag, and is the perfect size for me, (5 foot 9 and average build) and what I need it for.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5/5, 21 Jan. 2015
I bought this for general college use and love it.
I'm a media student, and while it can hold several A5 notebooks and is capable of holding A4, my college is trying to go paper-free as much as possible, so I only need 2 A5 notebooks, and I also carry my phone in the top strap pocket, my tickets in the hip strap pocket, my keys, USBs and work ID in the back pocket and glasses in the bottom pocket - With all these, the bag is very comfortable, not at all cumbersome and feels secure.
Would definitely buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice one but!, 31 Dec. 2013
like the style bag. but is this the actual photo of the bag? or when this style will be available?

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply perfect, 17 Aug. 2013
My favourite daily carry bag of all times, been searching for the perfect bag for many years now and this is, of not spot on, at least very close. Many different pockets in all manner of sizes and forms. It's not the biggest bag around but I usually carry 2-3 water bottles, a A5 notepad, a Nexus 7, headphones, charger, a number of small items (pocket knife, allergy medication, keys, et.c.), everything neatly organised and easily accessible with room to spare for anything up to a sweatshirt.