Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

• Yours

on 2 September 2014
Beautiful, haunting ballad written by Ella and simply delivered with piano.
She is mesmerisingly good and talented, especially on these ballads, although I like the variety she shows on her singles Ghost and Glow as well.
Nice that we have another emerging British singer songwriter star.
Looking forward to her album!
on 5 September 2014
I find myself listening to this song on repeat. Beautiful song about falling in love, and feeling loved in returned. One listen of the song and you will be hooked - The voice, lyrics and the soft piano/violin combine into a sweet melody to create an instant classic. Ella Henderson has such a soft and relaxing voice that helps you block out the rest of the world - the only downside is the song is heartbreakingly short. An amazing freebie from an up and coming artist, who is on track to be a worldwide star. If you like Adele, Florence and the Machine and Ellie Goulding, you will love Ella. Don't miss out!
on 3 September 2014
Thank you Amazan for my free track of this lady. What a beautiful voice this young lady has. I will possibly buy further tracks from her album. Don't hesitate to buy any of her DVDs
I haven’t watched ‘The X Factor’ in a few years, but I am aware that Ella Henderson was a contestant on the show a couple of years back. This track that is currently on promo is slow and in some ways slightly haunting. With Ella’s lovely voice singing out here, we have a minimum of instrumentation, with just a piano in the background. A solid and thoughtful track this could have a broad appeal over varying age groups.
on 3 September 2014
Ella Henderson, from the first time I saw her on The X Factor and sang "Missed" I knew she was going to special. She actually Feels the emotions in the song and had a haunting haunting quality to he singing. This song also written by her show what talent she has. I have ordered her album and I am looking forward to her future songs.
on 25 September 2014
Amamzing I love Ella and nothing she does is bad or ever will be, she deserves too be where she is today and being recognized for who she is and has her fame it's just ashame that it didn't happen sooner and this is track just proves that definitely worth the buy and the listen
on 7 September 2014
Amazing voice clearly the next big thing with ghosts and glow and then this lovely little number I can't wait until she tours. If you like Ellie Goulding Adele Emili Sande and big voices of that ilk. This girls album is for you.
on 7 September 2014
This was a free track from the album. I'd not heard Ella Henderson before but believe she came from the X Factor. Very impressed. Great vocals, good song. Will investigate the rest of the album...
on 24 September 2014
got this when I was looking to download "Glow" which I love. This song is lovely and beautifully sung. would recommend.
on 5 September 2014
A cool track. I have a varied musical taste and this track just met my tastes perfectly. Go ahead & download it