‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I Want Series Three RIGHT NOW!!!!, 21 Aug 2014
I enjoyed the first series very much, but the sequel was even better. Great use of locations, a good choice of actors for the main roles, not that Mr Sutherland has anything to do with it ^^. Storylines have the right mix of continuing content and individual cases to be solved.

If I have an 'Oh No' moment watching something...then it's good and the last double episode had 3!

5.0 out of 5 stars Half way through the first season I was hooked and it just got better. Season 2, 25 Aug 2014
Must watch!
Initially I thought it was going to be European version of Criminal Minds...I was soo wrong!
Half way through the first season I was hooked and it just got better.
Season 2...I'm not going to spoil it, but really....what a series.
Now the question on everyone lips who watched this, will there be a season 3?! Please 😄😄
It's fab!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing program watched season 1 and 2 in a week, 20 Aug 2014
Amazing program watched season 1 and 2 in a week, hope there will be a third season and hope its soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars very enjoyable show., 17 Aug 2014
D Whyte (Belfast, N Ireland) - See all my reviews
very enjoyable show. Season 2 def starts off where season 1 ended with the first episode tying up the loose strands from last season

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictively good, 2 Sep 2014
Addictive is all I can say. I truly don't have a favourite character as each episode a different character stands out but as a whole the blend and work so well together. Great acting and a running storyline that keeps you hooked. End of this season finishes with you shouting Noooooooooooo....... at the screen and hoping that there is definitely a season 3. Well worth watching. I can't wait to see how season 3 starts.

5.0 out of 5 stars there has to be more!!, 16 Sep 2014
I've watched both series and am totally hooked. I've heard that there isn't going to be a third series!!! Please amazon, take this on and continue where it left off!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't wait for Season Three!, 6 Sep 2014
Just finished season two, and boy! I agree with the other reviewers that it is excellently written, with quality cast and guests, with just the right mix of character building and episodic excitement. Only one episode felt flat, (the one about the cult) the rest were full of plot and action, no drawn out montages or silly sub-plots. I loved the references to the Irish travellers, as they are a culture that is sadly overlooked in these times.
If I was asked what this series reminded me of most, I would have to say it brought to mind Regenesis, which although was about bio-hazards, had the same intense plotlines, well drawn and interesting characters and the unexpected twists, and it also shared the habit of terminating important characters without any warning!
As the others have said, can't wait for series 3.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crossing Lines season 2!, 6 Sep 2014
The first season was good, gave you time to get to know the characters and had some good storylines, but season 2 was excellent, the plots for each episode are much better, In season 1, not all of the episodes were really exciting, some weren't great, others were. But in this season they managed to make every episode intriguing. I also think the choice of 'villains' is much better than in season 1, they had an excellent range of killers throughout this season. The ending to the season wasn't a let down either! Can't wait for the next season!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great show., 17 Aug 2014
Alison Towers - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Brilliant show. Fabulous ensemble cast. Superb bunch of actors. Scripts a bit patchy at first, but tighter and tighter as the episodes went by. Did seasons 1 & 2 over two days and got completely wrapped up in them. Ready for Season 3 right now, and really, really want to know what happens next. And damn you for killing off one of my favourite members of the cast who new to me, can't remember seeing this person before, and was really making an impression, you monsters! And what happened to the other one you so mischievously left as a cliffhanger? So? Season 3? When?

5.0 out of 5 stars Wondering because this is one of my favorite shows., 1 Oct 2014
Wondering because this is one of my favorite shows... when will the 2nd season be released to actually "BUY" so I can watch it at home or with some friends?
If any one knows... Can you please give/tell me the date of when its going to be out; for I am trying to wait oh so "PATIENTLY"!!!!
So I can "buy" it b/c I'll already have season 1 :)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›