5.0 out of 5 stars as already mentioned they are well made and excellent at keeping the phone safe from dirt scratches and ..., 13 Sep 2014
Martin R. Yemm (GLOUCESTER, GLOUCESTERSHIRE United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I've had one for iphone 4 and 5 , as already mentioned they are well made and excellent at keeping the phone safe from dirt scratches and knocks. The iphone 5 just fits with a silicone case, so do hope they will make a bigger one to fit the likes of the large Galaxy5, HTC, and iphone 6 plus. Very good value for money, highly recommended , but check your phone size before ordering

5.0 out of 5 stars An case of excellent quality., 14 Aug 2013
I have purchased 2 of these cases in the past for various mobile phones and not for the phone that it is meant for - I purchased cases for phones of similar dimensions. This case I purchased for a Sony Xperia SP as the dimensions were virtually identical not for an iPhone however, due to the rounded edges of this case it did not quite fit my Sony Xperia SP - I could not zip the case all the way round.This was a shame as these cases are of an excellent quality - they are hard wearing, practical, discreet and protect your phone screen from scratched with a soft lining inside. If you are considering buying one of these consider whether your phone has rounded edges first as my phone is slightly more angular in appearance which prevented this case from fitting it properly. Otherwise, I thoroughly recommend these LifeVenture cases they are of an excellent quality and affordable in price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice!!, 15 Mar 2012
Mr. A. W. Fowler (bristol UK) - See all my reviews
Bought this case for my Ipod touch, it fits well and keeps the ipod dust and scratch free, nice smooth zip and quilted fleece inside, perfect for any ipod/iphone/any mobile phone! really good buy highly reccomended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Desire HD fits perfectly, 11 Aug 2011
Fits Desire HD easy.
I have a silicone case on my phone and it will still zip 3/4 around.
The zip and zip pull are both excellent (keeps the dust out fine).
The inside material is nice and soft (like felt or fleece).
The belt loop keeps the case verticle and takes my 40mm belt without any problems.
Great product!