5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product
Bought for our daughter for school. Big enough for day to day school items and she loves it. Delivered quickly and looks just as shown. Have just ordered another one!
Published 13 months ago by Leanne

1.0 out of 5 stars Appalling
Do not buy this product I bought this bag for my daughter and the strap broke after only 1 week and her bag was never heavy.
Published 8 months ago by P

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 3 Nov 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for college, 24 May 2013
Bought this for college to carry all my A4 folders, it works brilliantly and still looks good. Only problem is when it is full the two flap does not always protect the whole contents from rain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good school bag, 31 July 2014
I ordered the green aztec print bag and I am very pleased with it, it is surprisingly roomy and easily fits A4 folders, textbooks and notebooks along with all of my other school supplies. I have had experiences in the past of ordering bags from amazon where they don't actually look particularly like the picture show - especially colour wise, so I was wary, but this bag looks exactly like the pictures. It was also delivered before the estimated delivery date - ordered on the Monday evening, came on the Thursday morning. I have not used it much yet so I do not know if it is durable but It is a very nice bag and much more than you would expect for that price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Owl rucksack, 1 Nov 2013
Fab rucksack - good bag for the price - my daughter is very pleased and great for hiking books to school

5.0 out of 5 stars A really awesome bag, 23 Sep 2013
I love the material and the foxes are so cute! Also, really spacious inside and all the compartments are really handy. It's really good quality and I would definitely buy a bag like this in the future :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 1 Mar 2014
I needed a new bag for work after my previous bag developed a huge hole in it.

When the bag arrived, it was better than I had hoped. It is very comfortable to wear, and the straps are relatively easy to adjust. It has a small zip up pocket inside, and another small open pocket which is perfect for my keys. In the main compartment I can fit in a change of clothes, my lunchbox, and a drinks bottle in it with room to spare. The front and side pockets are perfect for smaller items.

I have had this bag for a little while now, and I cannot fault it. Very happy with it :).

5.0 out of 5 stars great bag, 8 Mar 2014
purchased for my nine year old daughter and she says " i love it because it holds all my things, i love horses and no one else has one at school"

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money, 11 Sep 2014
This review is from: More4bagz Ladies Womens Owl Fox Horse Canvas Rucksack Backpack Shoulder School College Gym Bag W Faux Leather Trim
This bag is lovely! I'm really happy with it and can not wait to try it out in uni :)
Had a similar bag before and they carry a surprising amount! The fact I can put my iPhone 5c in one of the little side pockets as well (and you can not see it when the pocket is closed) is great :)
May just have to buy another one soon! ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally gorgeous!, 30 Jun 2014
Totally gorgeous! Roomy, hip and cool - and a 57-year-old like me can go out with it, covered in butterflies, and not look like I'm in my 2nd childhood. It's cheap, so don't expect leather and thick canvas, but it does its job very well. Recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars good bag, 18 Oct 2014
good strong bag, have used it alot for various things. one thing is that one of the straps has broke but upon sewing it back on myself it does not seem to be giving again. if i had worn the bag evenly it wouldnt have happened though. love the design and ease of the bag, it doesnt look big and bulky but holds plenty of stuff, took it on holiday and it held towels, books, spare shoes, kindle, etc. no problem. am now using it for uni and it holds notepads, diary, folders, lunch, pencil case etc. with room to spare