5.0 out of 5 stars but it worked fine. I'm using this cable at 2560x1440
i wasn't sure how this is going to work, but it worked fine. I'm using this cable at 2560x1440, 120Hz. This is way above the spec of most DVI cables. The pixel clock is 470MHz. With the previous cable I had I was getting scan lines before reaching 120Hz. With this one the picture is perfect.
Published 1 month ago by Leszek Nowak

Would have been 4 star, but they kept bugging me about leaving a review, and quite honestly its a okay-ish quality cable with not the best shielding. Relatively quick postage.
Published 1 month ago by Dan

5.0 out of 5 stars but it worked fine. I'm using this cable at 2560x1440, 6 Nov 2014
Leszek Nowak - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars the extra length of the cables is great if you want to have your case under the ..., 6 July 2014
N. Mooney "ctx1769" (uk) - See all my reviews
Arrived on time as stated, the extra length of the cables is great if you want to have your case under the desk without the risk of over stretching them :)

5.0 out of 5 stars looks to be of good quality and works well on my system, 6 Aug 2014
Item arrived promptly, was well packaged, looks to be of good quality and works well on my system.

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 metres of perfection, 19 Dec 2014
CJ (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: CSL - 2m high speed DVI to DVI cable | Dual Link 24+1 | gold-plated contacts | HDTV resolution up to 2560x1600 | 2x ferrite core | tin-plated OFC copper conductor | x.v. colour (Electronics)
Having recently moved and finding my existing DVI cable was just a little too short for my new desk set-up, I had a good look around for a longer alternative. This cable has done the job beautifully, it's solid and has decent quality connectors, and from what I have seen so far, the image coming through is perfectly fine.

Good value and well worth a purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy to reach those far away PC's, 5 Aug 2014
Just what I needed to attach monitor to PC tucked away in a cupboard, good quality and robust

5.0 out of 5 stars I accidentally ordered the 2m version at first and had ..., 3 Nov 2014
Mike Mckechnie (UK) - See all my reviews
I accidentally ordered the 2m version at first and had to order the 3m separately with the intention of returning the 2m. I was so impressed with quality of these leads that I kept both in the end, using the 2m to replace an inferior quality one. What more can I say! Delivery was prompt, and to the 1-day standard I have become accustomed to as a Prime member.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, would recommend, 5 July 2014
Higher quality than I expected and arrived within the predicted time

5.0 out of 5 stars This product works fine and is the right price, 29 Oct 2014
This product works fine and is the right price. What is amazing is the service, this cable was ordered at 12 am one day and delivered at 11 am the next day, only 23 hours. If only all online outfits were this good. You just can't get better than this.

3.0 out of 5 stars and quite honestly its a okay-ish quality cable with not the best shielding. Relatively quick postage, 23 Nov 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality cable, 22 Sep 2014
Good quality cable, solid connectors with non-loose screws. Cable seems reasonably well protected for normal installation on a desk or other static installation environment.