5.0 out of 5 stars the bracket is actually very nicely made and looks like it is part of the ..., 12 Sep 2014
This is a really neat solution for Fixing a Play:1 to a wall. I have installed this in the kitchen, keeping the Play:1 safely off the kitchen worktop where it was always at risk of getting splashed with water. The bracket itself is actually a thing of beauty and while I bought this purely because I needed to fix the Play:1 to the wall, the bracket is actually very nicely made and looks like it is part of the Play:1. It has a nice tilt and swivel motion and feels very secure whatever angle the speaker is fixed at.

Fixing to the wall was very easy and I think it actually makes the Play:1 look better than when it was sat on the worktop! The twin-pack has allowed me to save one bracket for the next Play:1 I am planning to buy for the home office.

Great little product - fantastic quality, neat solution.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sonos and Flexson - a match made in heaven, 17 Sep 2014
Been looking for a solution like this since Christmas! Simple to fit and allows the Sonos Play 1 to tilt and swivel which is marvelous as now we have the unit secured to the wall in the corner of our bedroom, pointing towards our bed for an enhanced ambiance experience. I love Sonos products and this Flexson bracket enhances the Play 1 to another level.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!!!, 12 Sep 2014
Recently redecorated my front room and wanted a solution to hang my play 1 on the wall. Found this and purchased instantly and is simply great! Well made, not bulky in any way and does not effect the looks of the Play 1! Tilt and swivel function is very easy and smooth! Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Oct 2014
All good and arrived on time.