5.0 out of 5 stars More please.
Published 3 months ago by Mvmw

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok read
Sadistic read which is not the type of book I enjoy but there is something about the main characters that you can't help wishing something will come good for them both.
Published 2 months ago by Quickie

5.0 out of 5 stars More please., 15 Aug 2014
This review is from: Scars: Book One (Kindle Edition)
You know this book is going to be dark and twisted when the first chapter could be looked on as light relief compared to what follows read it and you'll understand what I mean. This should leave you feeling grubby especially with the fact none of the characters are really good guys in fact they are all messed up and that includes the heroine and I use that term v loosely in this book. Mind you when your mum ' pimps' you out when your a teenager your going to have issues (that's putting it mildly). Aaron I hate and kinda like him too he's intriguing also Anthony l am interested to see what happens with him. Can't wait wait for the sequel.

5.0 out of 5 stars dark and intriguing read., 27 Aug 2014
This review is from: Scars: Book One (Kindle Edition)
I was hooked from the first page, it was dark and twisted and just how I like a book. The words flowed easily and keep you gripped throughout the book. There's more to Aaron then meets the eyes and I hope we discover the demons he's hiding. Paige is a character that has a quiet inner strengh that you find intriging. I hope there's more to come from these characters as I feel we've only just started this dark journey with them. I would love a continuum of this book in Aarons POV.

4.0 out of 5 stars Scars, 31 Aug 2014
This review is from: Scars: Book One (Kindle Edition)
This dark and intriguing book really kept me reading, I cannot wait for the follow up novel, hope it's going to be soon. Would recommend this one if you're into the whole dark romance and complicated characters who live on the edge of 'normal' society.

5.0 out of 5 stars SCARS BOOK 1, 26 Aug 2014
This review is from: Scars: Book One (Kindle Edition)
Wow! Where to start! This book has everything. Both the lead characters are totally screwed. U know Paiges history and her totally dysfunctional upbringing but there's a lot more to be revealed about Aaron. Desperate to read book 2 xx

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow. My first Sindon West novel but not my last!, 3 Oct 2014
This review is from: Scars: Book One (Kindle Edition)
Loved it. The characters have depth and though not the kind of people you would like to associate with you are drawn into their lives.

Violent, cruel, forced submission, dehumanization, humiliation and many more boxes ticked. A plot that moves in some unexpected ways. A flowing writing style that deals with all the boxes but not in a crude fashion. Not for the squeamish but floats my boat.

***small spoiler alert***

By the end of the book the relationship between the main characters Rachel aka Paige and Aaron is a bitter sweet dependency in a world that has treated them cruelly and forced both of them to grow up too quickly and denied them affection.

I hope there will be a sequel and Sinden West takes their twisted relationship further.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 25 Aug 2014
This review is from: Scars: Book One (Kindle Edition)
The girl in this book will do anything to survive the author wrote this really well without going into to much detail otherwise I would of finished reading it I hope book 2 gets her a happy ending and she disowns her mother not that she is any better

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow I loved this book, 13 Aug 2014
This review is from: Scars: Book One (Kindle Edition)
Wow I loved this book , if you like dark and dangerous this is for you , obsession possession and twists , The hero in this book is pure sin and danger I cant wait for part two please Sinden don't keep me waiting too long.

5.0 out of 5 stars ** Great read **, 6 Nov 2014
This review is from: Scars: Book One (Kindle Edition)
This is wonderfully written and I love that the storyline is completely different to anything else I have read. You should hate Aaron for all he does to Rachel throughout this book but you can't help but hope that he will turn it around - a testament to how cleverly this book is written. Really disappointed though that there is no news of the next book - normally independent authors rely on marketing their books to existing customers but nothing to indicate when book 2 will be available. I wouldn't recommend purchasing this story until a follow up has been confirmed.

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely brilliant, 12 Sep 2014
This review is from: Scars: Book One (Kindle Edition)
What a surprise, I loved this book it had drama, violence,ness, love, intrigue, fear, romance and . . In short this book had everything!! Aaron was a sensational ( sadistic ) character, left me guessing all the way through. . I couldn't put the book down. If dark romance?? Erotic power? Is your thing then this book is a must. What a bargain. The style of writing was so good. I can't praise this book enough. I wish I could give 10 STARS.
Ps. I hated the mothers character she sunk to lowest of the low.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... read anything by Sinden West and I fell in love straight away with her style of writing and choice ..., 28 Oct 2014
This review is from: Scars: Book One (Kindle Edition)
This was the first time I had read anything by Sinden West and I fell in love straight away with her style of writing and choice of character for her heroine. I was looking for something a little different to read lately and was pleasantly surprised by how easily I took to the harsher story line. I will be looking for more of her books in the very near future. Thank you Sinden for helping me enjoy reading again.

Scars: Book One