5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product
This is my second Nike+ sensor (after an unfortunate washing machine incident with my last one) and I would no longer run without it. It's fantastic when used with your iPhone for tracking your runs, your times and your running history. All your data is uploaded to Nike Running's website and can be shared on Facebook for some extra encouragement. Well worth a purchase.
Published on 9 Dec 2011 by Matt

2.0 out of 5 stars Hit and miss
I tried this after calibrating to try and log the miles I done on a treadmill at the gym. It's a bit hit and miss and only about 80% accurate. It does get better after a few outdoor runs though.
Published 8 months ago by Jmac

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 9 Dec 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars A great piece of kit, 12 Jan 2014
Increases your enjoyment of running by wirelessly connecting to your iPhone and giving you the details of your run. Worthwhile and fun.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nike foot pod, 1 Sep 2013
Arrived very quickly in good order and does exactly what it is supposed to do. Links very easily with the nike + GPS watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Nike+ Sensor - Wristband, 12 Aug 2010
No issues with order or delivery. Product bought to be used with wristband and Marware Sportsuit Sensor+ case. I had lost original sensor that came with wristband and which was taped to a non Nike running shoe. Linking new sensor to wristband was simple; just hold down side button on Wristband in proximaty of sensor. Despite what Nike say the sensor works perfectly in the case attached to laces of non Nike shoe. First upload failed; needed firmware update, but probably coincidental.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 23 April 2010
This is the third one of these I have had, really great for logging your mileage & by uploading to NikePlus it gives more interest to your running

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 16 Mar 2010
L. P. Camobell "laura c" (Edinburgh) - See all my reviews
Love it, Love it, Love it!
If you run and have an iphone then this is it! - its amazing! It connects to your iphone and talks to you as you run, letting you know infomation like how far you've just run or how far to go on a set distance.
Buy a shoe cradle for it - a couple of quid and it will attach to any trainerMarware Sportsuit Sensor + Case for Nike + iPod Sport Kit

4.0 out of 5 stars ... I thought it was broken - but I am pleased to say it was me I hadn't activated the ..., 14 July 2014
When I first received the sensor I thought it was broken - but I am pleased to say it was me I hadn't activated the sensor on my phone. Once I realised my mistake all was well and the sensor works fine recrording how far I've been in what time. I particulary like the options to do a set distance, time or just a basic open ended run.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 1 July 2014
never worked, I think the internal battery was faulty

2.0 out of 5 stars Hit and miss, 5 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 31 Aug 2013
This with the wristband from nike is a must for any type of runner The chest band will provide heart rate ,
all of this info and history of your runs you can see at the NIKE site

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›