5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant recipes, 14 Aug 2014
This review is from: Green Smoothie Recipe Book: 500 Delicious Green Smoothie Recipes for Weight Loss, Better Health, Energy & Cleansing (Kindle Edition)
I saw something on television recently about smoothies made from both fruits and vegetables. It seemed the perfect way to add fibre and nutrients to my diet so I thought I’d try it. However, I found it really difficult to find original and unique recipes. I also struggled to find a good combination of flavours; some things just didn’t work together at all!

Step in this great book, written by an author who is obviously a green smoothie maestro. It contains literally hundreds of recipes (over 500) and also provides some very useful information about pesticides and how to choose the best quality fruits and vegetables.

I would recommend this book to anyone who is new to green smoothie making, and short of ideas. I started off with the Almond, Banana and Mango Smoothie, as it was easy to make and tasted lovely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ideas to incorporate green veg into your smoothies, 15 Oct 2014
This smoothie recipe book is perfect to give inspiration to anyone struggling to get ideas for fruit/veg combinations for their blender, with 500 recipe's there's always something different to try and I've enjoyed using beetroot in my blender, would never thought of using that before, and it's surprising the amount of things that spinach goes well with too. Also includes lots of basic recipe's which use only 4 different ingredients as some books you need to buy loads of things just for one drink. Lots of recipe's using "superfoods" too. Would recommend it to anyone new to blending or needing inspiration to dust off their blender!!