5.0 out of 5 stars Great performance and bargain price!
Firstly, I have to commend the supplier on the very fast delivery of this item – Ordered late on Wednesday afternoon, and delivered on Friday!

Published 15 months ago by GrahamR

3.0 out of 5 stars Good price
Well priced and does the job. I don't really know how to judge HDMI cables but this one seems to work ok.
Published 12 months ago by Raymond James

5.0 out of 5 stars Great performance and bargain price!, 21 Mar. 2014

The cable itself is very impressive, especially considering the low price. I have a decent home cinema system, and have always purchased much more expensive cables in the past. I saw this on Amazon, and thought it would be worth a try to replace the rather temperamental HDMI cable supplied with my xBox One console.

The cable has metal plugs that feel very solid, and have a nice chrome finish. Combined with the gold plating on the connector they give the cable a very high quality feel. The actual cable part seems heavy duty, and is covered with a nylon mesh that looks great, and also seems to stop tangles.

Anyway, the proof is in the pudding, and I am pleased to report that this cable performs amazingly well. The colours are excellent, and the annoying glitches that were apparent with the xBox cable have vanished completely. 1080p games and Bluray video look excellent, and the sound is clear too.

At this early stage, I cannot see any difference at all between this cable, and some of the other cables I have which cost £40-£50. I haven’t tested the cables back to back yet, but I might if I’m bored one day. I was sceptical in the past about articles which claimed that there is no benefit from buying expensive HDMI cables, but now I am starting to wonder.

For the money, this cable is an absolute bargain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, good cable!, 19 Jun. 2014
Why pay more? These work better than some more expensive HDMI cables I've used. I got a better quality product than I expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars It does make a difference., 9 Jun. 2014
I purchased this at the same time as a fresat box. The box arrived a day before with a HDMI cable, and having set it all up it was working well. When this gold tipped cable arrived I decided to try it and see if it made any difference. Indeed it did I was most surprised just how much better it was. Well worth spending that little extra for an even better picture.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Value With Top Quality, 2 May 2014
At first I was slightly unsure about ordering one of these, simply cause of the price. I'd seen cables priced alot higher than this and thought considering the price of it this cable couldn't be great quality. However, I'm so happy to admit that I was wrong! Can't find any faults with this, it's simply flawless! Don't be put off by the price, very impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended!!!, 17 Jun. 2014
I've used this to connect my laptop to a projector and it has worked brilliantly.
With some cables you can get a loss of quality over long distances but not this one it works just as well as the cable connected to my TV. I couldn't be happier.
Highly recommended!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 18 Aug. 2014
There's a lot of expensive HDMI cables around but this one seems so much better than more costly ones that I've had in the past. Great quality and the connection is perfect. Perfect picture quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant cable, 4 Jun. 2014
I bought this to use for my Xbox to watch bluray films and play HD games on a fully HD TV. It does exactly this. I was worried with it being cheaper than the cables you can buy in shops, but up to now I have been pleasantly surprised. It works great and does not detract from the quality of the games or HD movies.
If ever I need to buy more of these cables, I will happily purchase again in the future.
Have and will recommend to people, and brilliant delivery service. Thanks again.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm happy, 23 Jun. 2014
A really great value, probably one of the best that Amazon has to offer.
I've ordered 2 and I have recommended this product to at least 20 other people. Several have purchased and find it to be a great value as well.
Buy a more expensive HDMI cable ONLY if product packaging on the cable are of great concern to you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great functionality at a good price, 2 Jun. 2014
This cable works well and is easy to coil for storage behind my TV and uncoil when I want to connect the TV to my computer or my digital cameras

5.0 out of 5 stars Flawless, 6 Jun. 2014
Had this for quite some time now and it works flawlessly. At a fraction of the cost of what you'd pay at a local store for a similar product, you can't go wrong! I seriously laugh at people that pay 10 times as much at a big store for cables. There is no noticeable quality difference between this and those brand name products.