5.0 out of 5 stars Great ending to a great series
I've enjoyed the whole series and this book is no different. I love a series that has an ending, too many just go on and on. All loose ends are tied up, but I note the author talks about characters appearing in other books Christian or Simon would be great!? Would recommend the whole series to anyone that enjoys a strong heroine, action, romance and the paranormal.
Published 16 months ago by Sooz

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but could have been so much better
Ideally i would have given this book 3.5 stars, as this book reads well, and in general is a good ending to the series. I have read all of this series and have enjoyed them, the only thing letting it down for me is that this could have evolved into so much more. We hear about the genetic experiments carried out - what happened to the others, are there others out there,...
Published 10 months ago by Lorna Stork

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ending to a great series, 22 Dec. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Silver and Logan forever.., 21 Dec. 2013
S. Atkin - See all my reviews
Well what can I say?
This was an amazing end to an amazing series.
The Author brought everyone together for this final instalment and all the questions you have asked yourself through the series are finally answered.
The Author still managed to shock me and even made me cry but what I love must is the humour that you find in each book. And yes I will admit to warming to character's more that I haven't liked so much in previous books.
I have been a fan of Logan and Silver's relationship from the beginning and I swear I swoon more each time as Logan is one honourable man. I have to say that Silver really stood by her man in this book and it was so good to see she really proved herself in this story.
The one thing I would have liked to have more off was the fight scene personally for me it was over to quickly.
I'm going to miss this series and it's character's but I know there are going to be spin off's so I will look forward to them. Dannika has a fan for life in me and if you haven't read this series yet what you waiting for, you will love it.
I will leave you in the hands of Logan as this man just melts my heart with this quote..

" I will not hope for something she is unable to give me. It wouldn't be fair to Silver. Without stars, there is still the moon to light up the night sky, and Silver is my moon. Why wish for the stars when I have all the light I need?"

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Perfect, 21 Dec. 2013
nic (unstone,UK) - See all my reviews
Wow.....dannika has showed with this book why her fans are so devolved. An amazing book that answers every question and sets out even more possibilities for the future. Dannika`s ability to open up the world of mageri has had me on the edge of my seat begging for more. You will laugh and cry but more important you will fall in love. Thank you dannika dark. I look forward to following your future works.

5.0 out of 5 stars wow!, 21 Dec. 2013
What an amazing conclusion to a fantastic series!
I don't really know what else to say other than i absolutely loved it!
The main questions got answered perfectly but the author managed to leave a few small items to our imaginations, which personally i love.
The only thing I would say is, that although the author does a fantastic job of giving desciptions of places and people that would be great for a new reader but not bore people who have already read the previous books, i feel that it would be worth reading the others first.
I will not lie, i am biast because clearly i love this series, but the other reason i say this is because it would give a better understanding of what the characters are feeling/going through and what started their journey down that particular path to begin with.
Amazing story for any paranormal fans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shine.............., 7 Mar. 2015
lonegunwoman (London UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This the last in the series did not disappoint loose ends were cleared up, one being the connection between Finn and Silver and why she was never frightened of his wolf, least of all the love between Logan and Silver and the instant attraction. The proof of testing is found, more labs, the size being on a much larger scale than ever thought, even worldwide.

After being in a downward spiral for a time Adam saves a singer from a dreadful attack and cares for her only to find she has knowledge that can help Halo. Later he has a work offer that further brings him a sense of well being and purpose in life. Justus watches over Page and manages to win her love back and to find he is a father. Standing by her male through tough times gains Silver the respect of Justus, only to find all breed life in peril when Nero tries to start his war by killing all at the court. Silver manages to thwart Nero in the take over with the help of Novis, after proving her love for Logan again by nearly losing her life.

The hope for further stand alone spin offs is given which is something to look forward to, one being Closer.

I always enjoy a strong female characters, alpha males and a good plot, this series has it all. An amazing end to a series, just sorry it was the last novel!

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 15 Jun. 2014
I enjoyed the whole series I couldn't put it down if you enjoy supernatural with some romance an a strong heroin like me these are the books for you

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the magaeri series, 13 Jun. 2014
I got addicted to the series right away would recommend to start at book one but didn't enjoy this book as much missed the witty banter and fight serene, and would have liked more from Logan's point of view it seamed to be more about Justus and page , I love Christian and Simon but I always prefer the bad boys in my readings lol but very one as there own opinion so pls don't let mine deter you,

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant series, 4 Jun. 2014
I can't remember a series I have enjoyed so much, as others have said Logan is just fab, as is Adam, Silver and Justus, and poor Knox ,!!, I shall truly miss reading this series, and look forward to reading more of Dannika, s books, I might even read it all over again,

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant series, 21 May 2014
Might get some sleep now as have consumed the whole series in a couple of weeks! Fabulous read, highly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Mageri series, 2 May 2014
Fiona McNeil - See all my reviews
I've read the whole series and I Love Dannikas books, I can never put them down ..... I want more!!!