Format: Kindle EditionChange
Price:£0.99

on 1 February 2015
I was not sure what to make of this story at the start. It is actually quite a good concept. I found it was pulling me back in each time I put it down. A few proofreading errors but not enough to spoil the flow of this book. It would have been useful to have a list of contents at the start as unable to flip between chapters.
on 13 December 2014
This is quite a dystopian book. The main characters are mostly well-written as are the action scenes (of which there are many). There are also some great evocative location descriptions. I know there is at least one sequel to this book which I look forward to reading.
on 18 September 2014
Kept me turning the page, with good tension and pace. Good storey line with interesting characters and amusing narrative. The mysteries of the blocks are slowly unravelled but not completely revealed. Looking forward to the sequels next year.
on 22 August 2014
I liked the premise of the story. You are dropped slap bang into it and have to figure out the story as it goes along. Looking forward to the next book.
on 17 November 2015
Quite inventive but lifeless characters and not much point to the story other than to try to shock?
on 16 December 2015
Nonisdues.
Satisfied with this item.
on 21 October 2014