Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

on 20 November 2014
Southern American Rock. If you like the Black Crowes, Lynyrd Skynyrd you will enjoy this album. Cool DVD comes with it too which you either choose to watch the full concert or you can watch another version which is intercut with recordings of the band relaxing at home post tour.
on 16 January 2015
fantastic cd/dvd,I live in the Uk and no probs playing this set.. i love it. I got some free tracks and, had never heard of blackberry smoke before,. after i listened to the free tracks, six ways to sunday, one horse town i very soon got hooked. I bought there whipperpool cd and then this one leave a scar, its brill, if you like this band, you will wont regret buying this, take my word for it
on 12 October 2014
Great southern blues, rockin' along just so, an excellent band! Pity they didn't come to the Brighton area, would have gone down well in the Dome. This will suffice for now!
on 22 August 2014
One of my favourite bands at the moment, saw the band earlier in the year and they were great .This is a super package, the DVD is well shot, good picture quality and good sound. Just click on concert only and you can watch the gig without having it interrupted by the interviews too. Charlie Starr is a great front man and the quality of the songs is impressive. Thoroughly enjoyable and great value.
on 26 October 2014
A great package and fully represents Blackberry Smoke live. Good production, well shot. You can hear where they draw influences from as in Skynyrd, Allmans, Tucker, Daniels but the blend is seamless. Musically they're terrific - all songs are strong and will grow on you. This'll do, 'til you get hold of your tickets to see them yourself. What pleases me most (as an ex artist manager) is they know their audience, care and are in sync. This band delivers. Great value. The next big thing...
on 17 September 2014
Finally some really good southern rock with excellent musicians. I was beginning to think that the days of bands that l grew up with were over and that I was going to suffer rap crap and pretty boy and girl bands for the rest of my days. When I heard a track from Blackberry Smoke on the radio my immediate reaction was one of pure delight. The live double album and DVD is dare I say fab.... Can't wait to see them on the17th October in Manchester.
on 4 November 2014
Brilliant album,the band sounds as good live as they do in the studio. Really tight outfit, BlackBerry Smoke are a band well worth listening to.
on 4 December 2014
Great concert by a great band,how these dudes are not a bigger name is beyond me! I hope they get to play somewhere near me the next time they are in the UK.
on 21 September 2015
Just got ino BS by reading Classic Rock magazine.
They are a full hearted band with catchy rhythms and lyrics.
The dvd in North Carolina is superb with 2 options of watching the concert.
Going to see them in November - can't wait.
Forget that rubbish commercial music that is constantly thrown down our necks and go out and buy some music by Real musicians!!!!
on 1 October 2014
I love southern rock and I love Blackberry Smoke. The DVD that is included is great as it includes interviews with the band members. The extra tracks are also much appreciated. The delivery was very fast and efficient and could not be faulted. I would happily but from this seller again and I can't wait to see the band live later this month.