5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice fitting fleece
Published on 17 Jan. 2013 by Oliver Partridge

1.0 out of 5 stars Speedy delivery but shrank after 1 wash :-(
Excellent service, but unfortunately the hoody shrank after the first wash (at 40 degrees), so very disappointed. I guess it's because it wasn't expensive, but expected better than this.
Published on 16 Nov. 2012 by A. J. Gould-evans

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice fitting fleece, 17 Jan. 2013
Went for a medium size (I am 39" chest and 5'11" slim). The fleece is a nice fit - not too baggy around the body and more importantly for someone who has long arms, the sleeve length is just right - normally I struggle to find anything that has slightly longer sleeves. The inside of the hoodie is white and very soft, although not very thick. The washing instructions don't carry the normal logos for washing and only state cool wash only which may be the issue with others saying it has shrunk. A very good purchase and will be buying more.

Update 21/01/2013: Have bought 2 more from two different Marketplace sellers. They appear to be the same general style but in detail have different zips/toggles for example. No bother as they still have the same fit as the original from Amazon. I have since washed the first one and it DIDN'T SHRINK, note that you need to wash these hoodies on a COOL WASH ONLY (30 deg C) as it appears others have not followed the washing instructions on the labels and washed them at 40 instead.

1.0 out of 5 stars Speedy delivery but shrank after 1 wash :-(, 16 Nov. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars hoodie, 20 Mar. 2012
its good qulity and it got to me quicker then expected and im more then happy with it. will be buying from you again

1.0 out of 5 stars Raiken Apparel Flex Fleece Full Zip Hoody Hooded Top Mens Size XXL, 30 Aug. 2013
Disappointing! In my opinion, this could not be classed as size XXL.

This was bought at the same time as a mens XS - same brand, same colour. Both were bought as the foundation of fancy dress outfits - one for me (XXL) one for my son (XS)

The size difference between the two garments was 5 inches around the chest; looking at size charts, there is generally at least 10 inches difference in size between mens XS & mens XXL. Also, the lengths are identical!!

I am female, size 18-20, 5 feet 9 inches tall. A woman's XL hoodie that I bought recently was thigh-length and loose on me. This is hip-length & not at all roomy, despite being a man's XXL!

The zip is cheap, scratchy & feels as if it could break at any moment.

Interestingly, the XS hoodie has a 'Raiken' label sewn into it, the XXL does not have any brand name label on it.

I wasn't too worried, as I have turned it into a fancy dress outfit & was not particularly worried about style or a good fit, but if I had bought it to use as a regular hoodie, I would have returned it and asked for a replacement or refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Hoody, 18 Dec. 2012
My daughter loves it. It is warmer than you think. It is easy to wash and requires little or no ironing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just buy it..., 2 Oct. 2012
Amazing hoodie, at the time I couldn't get the black, so I got royal blue and wasn't disappointed,so I thought I'd have a quick look the other day and the black was in stock, both hoodies are amazing quality so they are consistent and both have a nice feel to them, I was looking for a brand less hoodie with a full zip,found them eventually..here! Amazing product and arrived in good time too!

4.0 out of 5 stars warm, cosy but cheap., 18 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Raiken Apparel Flex Fleece Hoody
Cool hoodie for the price. it is very warm on the inside and has a good sturdy feel to it. The hoot itself is big enough to cover my head and I don't feel like I have to constantly pull it over.

One niggle, the zip broke on the first day, which I was a bit surprised at. I still wear it as a kind of jacket now because it is super warm and comfy over my work clothes but I cant close it. the zip keeps getting stuck. So one star taken off for that. These hoodies don't cost that much at all so I will forgive the zip and continue to wear it. some of the threads are falling apart too. hopefully it wont disintegrate too rapidly. I love the design I think they look really cool.

very cosy hoody but don't expect it to last...they are cheap after all.

1.0 out of 5 stars Shrank straight away!, 29 Mar. 2013
Hi. I follow the wash and dry instructing on the label which stated, wash at 30 degrees and do not tumble dry. I did exactly this and the result was a hoody for a 5 year old. Tried contacting the seller and they said it must be unopened and unworn for me to send it back. Worst buy on Amazon so far.

3.0 out of 5 stars Buy a bigger size, 12 Oct. 2013
Great hoodie, great colour and great stitching. The only drawback is that it shrunk after one wash. I would recommend buying a size bigger, then washing it once.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson, 17 Jan. 2013
Bought two of the hoodys for my grandson for christmas he loved them a good size the colour looks great very pleased with my purchase and the price was good two so I bought him two.

Raiken Apparel Flex Fleece Hoody