5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent game
Played on kindle fire hd. Any bugs mentioned in earlier reviews have been fixed and extra levels added. No problems saving the game part way through. Some tricky puzzles, especially in the final bonus room. I love this type of game and this is one of the better ones. Would recommend.
Published 9 months ago by Angela Cole

1.0 out of 5 stars seriously! What a screw up!
Published 10 months ago by spaniel tash

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent game, 20 Sept. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 9 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Escape Story (App)
Good game. I didn't have issues about going back to the start only to start of the level you were on but not really bothered about that but can understand how it would annoy some people.It is quite good tho to play whilst I'm waiting for new ROOM game ,Those games are really good !

1.0 out of 5 stars seriously! What a screw up!, 10 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Escape Story (App)
This was a really engaging well thought of game, was thoroughly enjoying it right up until I decided I really did need to walk my dog, on my return I was horrified to discover if you leave it in anyway you have to begin at the very start again! I was just about to complete level 13 of 15! Some programmer made a massive mistake with this which is such a shame as should be a 5 star game :( this really sucks..

2.0 out of 5 stars ahh!!!!!!, 12 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Escape Story (App)
It's a great game, really gets you thinking. Unfortunately when you have to stop and get on with other things you loose your place and have to start over from the beginning. Which if your racing each level with someone else can be really annoying. I had to redo twice over, by the third time I lost the will to do it again shame I was beating my other half too!

3.0 out of 5 stars Major oops!, 12 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Escape Story (App)
Such a shame that it won't let you back where you left off. The game is very interesting and engaging but gets boring when you have to keep going over the same level. Have now abandoned the game and wouldn't recommend unless the fault is removed and you can return to where you left it.

2.0 out of 5 stars 15 Chapters?, 14 Aug. 2014
B. Davidson (Surrey UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Escape Story (App)
I see no point in having 15 Chapters if when stopping after any chapter the game reverts to chapter 1.
I'm sure it's just a coding issue which will hopefully be fixed

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 9 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Escape Story (App)
What a great little game only 18 floors which makes you want to finish quicker but it still took me 3days to finish and had to watch the video slots a few times don't normally leave a review but felt like this game really deserved a five star rating .

4.0 out of 5 stars An engaging game..., 27 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Escape Story (App)
I like the theme, I like the idea. This is a 'playful' adventure for you to play Howard Carter character. Worth the money yet the 'combine' what is in your satchel i found confusing. Add this to that to make a new thing... before you can proceed. Apart from that I found this a very amusing game... I was playing it and forgot to call my mother! That's how engaging it is. (o: Sorry Mum...

4.0 out of 5 stars tricky, 2 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Escape Story (App)
I had to use help a couple of times and felt chuffed when I completed on my own. Not long enough though, only 15 rooms. Very addictive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed, 4 Oct. 2014
Ricahrd Harvie (Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Escape Story (App)
One of the better escape games. Some puzzles are a bit tricky, but will make perfect sense if you watch the solution video.

Escape Story