5.0 out of 5 stars Oh boy!
Playing on the Kindle Fire HD(2012) 7".

Published 4 months ago by CRHI

1.0 out of 5 stars Will not install.
Will not install after taking ages to download.
Published 4 months ago by Jane Simpson

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh boy!, 16 Aug 2014
CRHI (Birmingham, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Dangerous Games: Prisoners of Destiny Collector's Edition (App)
Playing on the Kindle Fire HD(2012) 7".

It didn't take me long, after starting to play, to decide to buy the Full Game (which, at just over a £ is cheap as chips for something this original and graphically stunning). I have NO problems either with download, payment or gameplay apart from one point near the end of the bonus game when it froze. However I started it up again and had lost none of my progress.

The storyline in this game, which is based on the characters being drawn into the fantasy worlds illustrated on the faces of a series of playing cards, is interesting and real imaginative, artistic flair is evident in the scenery, which is bright and colourful (a welcome change in this genre of game).

Add into the mix a VERY cute little 'helper' that looks like a cross between a purple easter bunny and the cuddly mogwai out of Gremlins and you have one very appealing game!

The generous free trial part of the game is long enough for anyone to decide if the game is for them and the Full Game includes all the usual extras from Big Fish - strategy guide etc. This is the type of game I have been waiting for from Big Fish for ages.

5.0 out of 5 stars grrrt, 16 Aug 2014
A super game well done to bigfish another winner .graphics excellent also story .line.look forward to many more games.I enjoy these types of games

5.0 out of 5 stars oh yes now we're talkin!!, 25 Aug 2014
What a great game..been playing it all day, it's very addictive. Great game play. The graphics are Crystal clear and defiantly no glitches. it's been well thought out and is very imaginative . The puzzles are quite varied and a little challenging but as always thank God for the skip button when one drives you insane! I can only hope and indeed wish for a second instalment as this was well worth every penny and more! If you want to loose yourself for several hours in a fantasy world this is the game for you..it won't disappoint.

5.0 out of 5 stars kiradax, 20 Aug 2014
What a wonderful game!! I have played just about all of the Big Fish Games and this is one of the best. The graphics are fantastic and the story line is great. No going back and forth. And what a bargain price. I would highly recommend it (the bonus game is enjoyable too!!).

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 22 Aug 2014
What a great game not all dark nice and bright good graphics little creatures to help didnt stop loaded well and never froze more games like f2f hos pleasr for kindle and the price was good and a really long game

4.0 out of 5 stars one of my favourite waste time...., 15 Sep 2014
Prisoners of Destiny was a great way to spend a wet afternoon (or longer) I liked the story, your job is to save people trapped in a wicked game! The graphics and the overall look of the game is similar to " Revived legends, ROAD of the KINGS" even down to the cute little helper. I liked the hogs and mini games and throughout the main game were hidden jigsaw pieces to make a complete jigsaw , there was also a nice bonus game. There was ,from my point of view, no glitches or any problems with downloading. All in all I enjoyed this game, it kept me quiet and because of this my husband was able to get out of doing the. gardening.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fantastic, 23 Aug 2014
I loved this game....it was absorbing, entertaining and unusual. For the price an absolute bargain. The graphics and HOS were great and there was just the right amount of mix with the puzzle games. Not too much wandering about and got through it all without the walkthrough, although I used the hint option a fair bit. Intriguing characters and a well thought out story line. I play a lot of these and this is definitely one of the better ones. I've paid twice the price previously for inferior games and this is in my top ten, for gameplay and price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous Games: Prisoners of Destiny, 25 Aug 2014
Absolutely superb game, has to be the best I've played yet & I've play hundreds-worth every penny & then some! More please!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvellous, 26 Aug 2014
This is once again a great game from big fish. They seem to get everything right, at least for me. The story line is good, there is a good mix of hidden object, mini-games and puzzles to solve. It has something for everyone who knows these types of games. I always find it helps to have a strategy plan for when you get really, really stuck. There is also a very good bonus feature which to me signifies one of the better games. Another great game from this great game maker.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy. Worth having a look at, 14 Oct 2014
Good buy. Worth having a look at.
I sometimes think twice read reviews to make up my mind for me. Other times I go against what the review says and find the product works for me even thou others gave it a mediocre or even a bad review. So don't always go hard and fast on what others say except if all of them tell you IT BROKE xx IF all say NO GOOD then it might be the odd chance that you might want to steer clear.