5.0 out of 5 stars Great material and feels like it'll last a long time
Great material and feels like it'll last a long time. Great price too. The keyboard cover is not the right one for my Mac but I didn't buy it for the keyboard cover so I'm not bothered at all by this!
Published 6 months ago by Miss Felicity Blatch

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks good. Fit's not great.
Not bad. But not good either.
Looks nice, but the fit is not great.
Snags when you open the Macbook causing an audible click detracting from the usually smooth feel of opening it.
And yes I've fitted it correctly.

Keyboard protector is a nice addition but we've stopped using it as we don't like the feel.

Still it provides adequate...
Published 4 months ago by Dogshark

5.0 out of 5 stars Great material and feels like it'll last a long time, 21 Jan. 2015
Miss Felicity Blatch (UK) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks good. Fit's not great., 16 Mar. 2015
Not bad. But not good either.
Looks nice, but the fit is not great.
And yes I've fitted it correctly.

Still it provides adequate protection for our Macbook.
But might be looking for a better one soon.

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid - likely to break., 31 Jan. 2015
This review is from: IDACA Black Frosted Matte Hard Shell Case Cover for Macbook Pro 13 -inch A1278 Aluminum Unibody with Silicone Keyboard Cover Skin Stickers Protector (European Version)
Initially I liked this product. The fit-up to my macbook was pretty good. The keyboard cover was OK, but I soon came to dislike it due to feel and performance. Within a couple of months of owning this product it has broken. It has cracked and broken on both sides in the same place; the corners. As an engineer that works in this type of field I would put this down to the construction/manufacturing process as it seems the cracks are due to stresses in the plastic. I would try you money elsewhere on a different product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, just what I wanted apart from sometines the ..., 12 Jan. 2015
Perfect , just what I wanted apart from sometines the keybord cover doesn't seem as snug as I would like, super fast delivery

2.0 out of 5 stars Delivered promptly and looked good when fitted, 15 July 2015
Arrived in May. Delivered promptly and looked good when fitted. Didn't bother with the keyboard cover. By end of June case was cracking around front corners - laptop mostly lives on a desk so wasn't exposed to impacts. By mid July case corners started to crumble with bits falling off. Now looking to buy a more rubberised case. This case is attractive but not protective. Not value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Feb. 2015
Amazing product no scratches really nice I love this product defiantly will buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good product, 24 Aug. 2014
Does exactly what it says.

The photos make it look like plastic, but it's rubbery which is not a problem. Also to remove any finger marks, I've found a baby wipe works really well. Just rub the baby wipe all over the lid, and it will look really horrid but in a few minutes it'll dry off looking good as new.

Black looks really neat and professional, hiding the scuff marks because I am really clumbsy

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing., 14 Dec. 2014
I'm really disappointed, after less than two weeks of having this product the clips that attached it to my laptop snapped off... I'm really disappointed as it was something I really liked and needed. It is also quite hard to keep clean (from finger prints etc. and the keyboard doesn't quite match up, but these are smaller faults).

2.0 out of 5 stars Problematic., 9 Nov. 2014
The case is a bit loose and I've now made the decision to just go without it. It doesn't snap tightly to the case and at the front of the mac, the edge is quite sharp and tends to scrape along your wrists if you're holding them quite low to the keyboard. Keyboard cover is not a snug fit and comes away quite a bit.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK (ish), 6 Feb. 2015
The keyboard does not match mine so I had to sling that, the cover is ok apart from it has a kind of felty texture which doesn't last long, finger prints etc rub the texture away, it protects my mac so it does what it is supposed to, may get a more asthetically pleasing one that doesn't mark up the same though.