5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, Great Quality Product
This is an amazing cover for a Macbook Pro! I wanted something that would protect my Mac and also look good and this does that! It also has a gap for the Apple logo on the back, this is awesome because the Apple still lights up and looks cool surrounded by the cover.

The cover feels slightly soft, which is a perfect feel rather than a hard surface...
Published 4 months ago by Peter Gray

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid - likely to break.
Published 3 months ago by Nigel

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, Great Quality Product, 5 Jan. 2015
This review is from: IDACA Black Frosted Matte Hard Shell Case Cover for Macbook Pro 13.3 -inch A1278 Aluminum Unibody with Silicone Keyboard Cover Skin Stickers Protector (European Version)

Pros:
Plenty of slots on the bottom to allow heat loss.
Great look, it makes your Mac look really awesome.
Great feel. It feels slightly soft and the quality is really amazing.
Openings for all ports are still as accessible, doesn't get in the way of anything!

No cons to think of

5.0 out of 5 stars Keyboard cover not great but overall thing is wonderful, 9 Oct. 2014
Fits fab, looks SO nice. I'm not the biggest fan of the keyboard cover and if you turn on the keyboard lighting, it doesn't shine through the letters so you kind of see a shadow effect as the clear bit for the light to shine through is not quite aligned to the letters on the actual keyboard, every letter twice kind of thing. But that being said, I just don't use it... I only really bought this for the cover which as I said before, is amazing and I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars This black case is of exceptional quality an takes 5 ..., 5 Nov. 2014
This black case is of exceptional quality an takes 5 minutes to fit. My laptop cost a lot of money and this hard shell case does it justice in the quality stakes.

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid - likely to break., 31 Jan. 2015
Initially I liked this product. The fit-up to my macbook was pretty good. The keyboard cover was OK, but I soon came to dislike it due to feel and performance. Within a couple of months of owning this product it has broken. It has cracked and broken on both sides in the same place; the corners. As an engineer that works in this type of field I would put this down to the construction/manufacturing process as it seems the cracks are due to stresses in the plastic. I would try you money elsewhere on a different product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great material and feels like it'll last a long time, 21 Jan. 2015
Miss Felicity Blatch (UK) - See all my reviews
Great material and feels like it'll last a long time. Great price too. The keyboard cover is not the right one for my Mac but I didn't buy it for the keyboard cover so I'm not bothered at all by this!

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks good. Fit's not great., 16 Mar. 2015
Not bad. But not good either.
Looks nice, but the fit is not great.
Snags when you open the Macbook causing an audible click detracting from the usually smooth feel of opening it.
And yes I've fitted it correctly.

Keyboard protector is a nice addition but we've stopped using it as we don't like the feel.

Still it provides adequate protection for our Macbook.
But might be looking for a better one soon.

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid., 8 Dec. 2014
Broke within two weeks.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, just what I wanted apart from sometines the ..., 12 Jan. 2015
Perfect , just what I wanted apart from sometines the keybord cover doesn't seem as snug as I would like, super fast delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Feb. 2015
Amazing product no scratches really nice I love this product defiantly will buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good product, 24 Aug. 2014
Does exactly what it says.

The photos make it look like plastic, but it's rubbery which is not a problem. Also to remove any finger marks, I've found a baby wipe works really well. Just rub the baby wipe all over the lid, and it will look really horrid but in a few minutes it'll dry off looking good as new.

Black looks really neat and professional, hiding the scuff marks because I am really clumbsy