5.0 out of 5 stars I cried...Seriously., 2 Aug 2014
This review is from: Fairytale Love - Becca & Brian (Crossroads, Book 8) (Kindle Edition)
I thoroughly enjoyed the crossroad series so I didn't hesitate to one-click this book. Let me tell you this... I was gripped. The characters were brought to life with such great detail I actually had angry feelings towards one certain 'contestant'. I wanted to reach into the book and throttle her!
Anyway, I loved this book and had to finish it in one day. I had tears down my cheeks when I got to the end. That doesn't happen often when I read. Happy feelings, yes. Tears? Not so much.
Melanie Shawn...Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fairytale amazing, 1 Aug 2014
I've got to admit this book kept me on my toes right to the end... Love Becca and Brian's story, omg I couldn't put it down till I'd finished it. I was shocked when I found out who won the fairy tale couple but oh my there a match made in heaven.. roll on to your next boom Melanie and Shauna, love your work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing as usual, 3 Aug 2014
yet again another amazing story, written beautifully.. I have followed this series from the beginning and wait in anticipation for the next story to be released... now I'm going to start the series again, while I wait for the next book..I can't recommend this series highly enough!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely loved this book, 29 Aug 2014
Absolutely loved this book, so well written and the authors are brilliant at weaving in the other characters from the rest of the series.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 15 Aug 2014
I loved this book in fact I have loved the whole series, Becca and Brian have been my favourite couple so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Oct 2014
Just the best series yet. Whatever u write is brilliant. I would recommend all your books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Sep 2014
Love all the crossroads series can't want for some more!!!!!!!.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Nov 2014
Excellent read couldn't out it down xx