5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it
I really enjoyed this book, it had all the ingredients I look for, hot, great looking fighting bad-boy, wonderful characters that I really liked, romance and my favourite, dual POV's.
Published 9 months ago by Deborah

3.0 out of 5 stars 3.5 stars- was actually expecting more!
After reading other reviews before I bought this - was expecting a lot more of a special story but I just didn't myself connect to it. It was a solid story - first in a series including sexy triplets Gentry boys. It was great in parts but little things just didn't sit well with me as didn't make sense. Cord (triplet one this story is about) years ago on a dare did...
Published 4 months ago by Virginia B.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 12 Aug. 2014
Deborah - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Draw (Gentry Boys#1) (Kindle Edition)
Saylor couldn't get away from Emblem, Arizona fast enough, Emblem is a small nothing town notable only for being home to the state prison. Now she finds herself fleeing California and her abusive ex Devlin and heading back to Arizona, not Emblem this time but Arizona State University where her cousin Brayden is and also where Cord Gentry is, now Saylor and Cord have a difficult past, he seduced her for a bet and she's hated him ever since.
Now Cord, Creed and Chase are the Gentry triplets and their life early on was pure hell and it's a small miracle that they've all survived but survive they have and as a result they are close, really close always having each other's backs.
As I mentioned I loved this it was a fabulous read and I can't wait for Creed and Chase's books. The relationship between the brothers was one of the many strengths of this book and their names, Cordero, Creedence and Chasyn I just love them I mean I like Cord, Creed and Chase but these are so much better, who would have thought the white trash Gentry boys would have such great names.

4.0 out of 5 stars LIKED THIS, CANT WAIT FOR THE OTHER BROTHERS STORIES, 11 Aug. 2014
Reader (The south) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Draw (Gentry Boys#1) (Kindle Edition)
The Gentry boys. Creed, Cord and Chase are triplets, they've always been wild and dangerous. With a violent father and drug addict mother they've had to fight to survive. Most people in the small town of Emblem avoided them, except for the girls, even Saylor who was considered a geek. When Cordero 'Cord' Gentry took an interest in her little did she know the consequences.

Present day and Saylor is running from her abusive boyfriend Devlin, her destination her cousin Brayden, he's always been her go to guy. Little does she know that she's about to come face to face with the Gentry boys again, in particular Cord.

I've read some of this authors books before and while I liked them, this is by far her best work IMO. This is more a character driven story, there is some action in the plot but basically this is a love story between two people who on paper at least are as different as chalk and cheese, but it worked for me. I'm looking forward to the next book, I hope the wait won't be long.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gentry Boys Rule..!! 5*, 12 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Draw (Gentry Boys#1) (Kindle Edition)
Oh yes what a brilliant book, this was a new Author for me, after reading Cat Mason's 'Chasing Me' it was recommended and thought I'd give it a try and so glad I did..!!
I love these types of stories, there was plenty of chemistry going on between Saylor and Cord and everything about the Gentry boys was so beautiful, as for all these fabulous names, where do they get them from?? Absolutely brilliant.
I cannot wait to read 'Gentry Boys 2'.. Thank you Cora Brant..!!

5.0 out of 5 stars ... so I'm going to keep this review short and sweet! I loved this book like seriously loved it, 12 Aug. 2014
Wow

Ok so I'm going to keep this review short and sweet! I loved this book like seriously loved it! That's why I can't think of anything adequate to write on how good this book was...

Loved the characters the writing the chemistry the feelings emotions. Damn this author completely nailed it!!!

Can't wait for the next brothers!!

Congratulations a amazing job!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read. A must buy., 19 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Draw (Gentry Boys#1) (Kindle Edition)
Wow what a great read. Meet saylor who has just got out of a bad relationship and runs to her bestfriend and cousin braydon. Turns out she bumps into the bad boy who took her verginity as a bet and then spread it all around the school making her life hell. Cord is one of triplets from a bad abusive childhood has got away from the town where they grew up and trying to make a better life for him and his brothers. The three of them fight mma to pay the bills. Running into saylor the innocent girl he de flowered as a bet has him shocked. They form an unlikely friendship with sexual tension. This has some heartbreaking childhood stories. Cant wait for the next gentry boy installment.

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 1 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Draw (Gentry Boys#1) (Kindle Edition)
This was my first book of Cora Brent's, it won't be my last, it was a nice story with likeable characters, no made up angst, no fabricated problems, it was written in an easy to read style and I really enjoyed it, looking forward to the other 2 Gentry brother books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cord Gentry...., 4 Nov. 2014
4.5 fighting stars.
This was fabulous.
Gentry boys (yes, three of them) are hot, hard and handsome.
They have been dragged up by a vicious father in a dead end town called Emblem.
After graduation they get out of Emblem trying to make good of their lives in any way they can.
One night Cordero Gentry bumps into a blast from his Emblem past....Saylor McCann.
Saylor is not in a good way after being beaten by her now ex boyfriend.
Now Cord is in her life again, can they put Emblem behind them.

Love all three of the triplets, Cord, Creed and Chase.
Can't wait for the next Gentry story.... ❤️

5.0 out of 5 stars DRAW (Gentry Boys #1), 22 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Draw (Gentry Boys#1) (Kindle Edition)
Well, what a discovery! First time I've read this author's work and it was AMAZING. This story is beautifully written with characters you'll love and hate. It is edited and proof read to perfection, which is getting to be a rarer thing now that there are so many authors self publishing. I absolutely loved this book and am going to have a look and see what else Cora has written. Looking forward to the second book in the series. The characters in this book will draw you in and the way it's written, you will feel every emotion they feel. A wonderful, well written piece of emotional challenges and joy. Love it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Liked it but..., 12 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Draw (Gentry Boys#1) (Kindle Edition)
I gave this a four star because I did enjoy the book and I read it quite fast...But I felt that the author rushed some parts and some if the characters could have had more depth. I felt that Saylor and Cord could have at least had some sort of screaming match or proper argument about what happened in the past because what Cord did to a young Saylor was Horrible and it did, after all mess Saylor up in some ways so the fact that they straight away moved onto loving each other in just a couple of days was a bit confusing and unrealistic.
Hopefully the next two books will get 5 stars :)

5.0 out of 5 stars In Love with the Gentry Boys!, 5 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Draw (Gentry Boys#1) (Kindle Edition)
The blurb for this book regarding three fraternal bad boy triplets caught my attention and had me instantly purchasing Draw (The Gentry Boy’s #1). I hadn’t heard of Cora Brent’s name before and I thrive on discovering new authors whose writing style captivate me, and hold my loyalty hostage which this book undoubtedly achieved. The story of the Gentry Boy’s was beautiful and evoked many emotions from me. The love and bond between the triplets Creed, Cord and Chase Gentry was so evident to feel as I turned the pages. From the day they were born they faced violence and neglect at the hands of their parents, who were too consumed with their own needs for alcohol and drugs than to provide food for their boys, keeping this family imprisoned in the gloomy town of Emblem. Growing up the triplets were seen as outcasts and white trailer trash despite their good looks, their family name played its role in delivering how unworthy the triplets felt as they fell into that belief and lived up to it. Thank god these triplets lived for each other, unable to bare each other’s pain and left the town that plagued their nightmares behind for Tempe. I loved Saylor and could relate to her pain, as she found herself falling in a vicious cycle of abuse from her boyfriend. Retreating to her cousin Bray’s apartment in Tempe, Cordery Gentry was the last guy she wanted to bump into too lol! I loved the history behind Say’s resentment towards Cord, and how they both craved each other letting love conquer them as they put the past behind them. The chemistry between Cord and Say just heated the pages as their sexy antics took over, and left me craving to get an insight into their future. I loved how Say’s presence affected the decisions by the Gentry men, who knew how to handle things differently as they allowed her into their world. I absolutely loved reading this, it was beautifully written and captured many issues regarding abuse, survival, strength, faith, loyalty, humour and love. The Gentry Boys have fixed themselves firmly on my can’t live without reads! Waiting anxiously to catch up with Creed, Cord and Chase in the next release!

Draw (Gentry Boys#1)