on 1 November 2014
I was so excited to play this and initially it was great but soon discovered it is full of game ending bugs. It is absolutely infuriating. You can be in the last turn when the game crashes. You will be playing online when it will no longer react so u can't do anything so your opponent destroys u. I've just had 3 games in a row crash or freeze. Also skills are not optional to use so u can't make proper decisions for multiple block, when u can even use this without it locking up. I've a poor reliability rating for multiplayer now coz I have to reset when it locks up. Soon no-one will play me. Argh. Please fix the bugs!!!
on 7 August 2014
Loved this board game back in the day, and bought it on the console versions when released. Now available for my kindle fire hex and I'm loving it. Works so much better with touch screen, this really is how it should be played. Graphics are sharp, and gameplay is excellent. Casual gamer be warned, this is a tough game to play if never played before. Stick with it, and many months of enjoyment can be had. More games like th I s ease. Bring back space hulk please!
on 26 August 2014
The gameplay is good and it looks slick.there are some bugs such as it's impossible (as far as I can tell) to bring players from reserves without swapping for a player already on the pitch so players returning from ko end up being placed randomly. Also the AI is poor in one player mode. Even in high difficulty an experienced blood bowl player will win nine in ten matches. Even so, it's fun and worth a shot if you like the game.
on 29 December 2015
Its a brilliant game, one of my favorites. Unfortunately this is badly in need of an update, constant crashes and bugs which is infuriating if you are mid-match and winning! I wouldn't buy it in its present (unplayable) state. Hope they care enough to update 😕
Captures the fast paced mayhem of the fantastic original board game in a way the PC game never quite managed. Bloody good fun, with loads of lovely krovvy and a ball chucked in there somewhere.
on 11 February 2016
Love the game. Love the online play. Love the gameplay. At 74p it's a steal! But at £1.99 per additional team, the cost soon racks up! Even so, great job; keep it up!
on 13 August 2015
It's sad that the game costs less than the add on packs.. aka the teams NORMALLY included on PC and console versions. I'll stick to what I already have thanks.
on 8 January 2015
A great game. Awesome fun. If anything it's too good and I can't stop playing it.
on 18 April 2016
I don't have time to figure out how to play
on 2 March 2015
Great graphics and sound.AI competent.