5.0 out of 5 stars Typically great Adrenaline
Published 9 months ago by Daniel Lund

1.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable but uppers are disintegrating.
Published 1 month ago by R. Reeve

5.0 out of 5 stars Typically great Adrenaline, 22 Feb 2014
I moved to Adrenaline 5 years ago after a series of running injuries and have been basically injury free since. I do between 40-60k per week and get through one pair per year. Each version gets a slight improvement but never moves too far away from the basic principles that make this a great shoe - structured but fluid ride, and comfortable fit. This new version 14 looks better and, after about 50k, seems to have a bit more feel through the midsole.

I would not run in any other shoe and recommend it to anyone with running injury concerns.

5.0 out of 5 stars No problems with new model, 15 Jun 2014
I've owned Adrenalines since 2004. Wore this new GTS 14 today. 25km straight out of the box, perfect sizing, no issues. Felt slightly different underfoot. Looks cool too!

Note: The width here is recorded as "F". What's that? It's a "D" - standard width.

1.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable but uppers are disintegrating., 3 Oct 2014
R. Reeve (East Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews
These were recommended by my local running shop and initially I found them fine. But after 10 months of very light wear (less really as I've only worn them intermittently) I've noticed several holes appearing in the mesh material of the uppers of both feet (one where my toe wore through the material, but others for no apparent reason) and the uppers have started to look a bit fragile generally. Soles are hardly worn so it seems odd that the uppers are disintegrating. I would expect a Brooks shoe to be a lot more robust. I've never had a shoe wear like this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for me - slightly overpronated, high arch gait, 18 Aug 2014
Great trainers. I run loads - on roads but mainly on wood dirt tracks and heathland.
Only 4 stars for the simple reason that I need a new pair every 6 months as the inner soles go flat and the base grip wears down. Having said that, I have not compared against other trainers as im on my 5th pair of these - never had a blister and all previous back twinges and leg muscle strains vanished the minute I got in them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased with these as aon older runner, 19 Sep 2014
Stephen Douglas "wiredsteve" (Peebles, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Being the wrong side of 50 and having started running only about 3 months ago my old trainers were causing knee problems, so I did some research (and it turns out my younger brother uses them) and chose these. Very firm and what a difference they made. Suits the heavier runner is one comment I appreciated, but I've found running is the only way I to shift the kilos!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brooks Ravenna 4, move aside...., 19 Sep 2014
I've just done 18 miles on these straight out of the box. I've been using the R4's and they've been causing quite a bit if ankle pain even though they're supposed to correct over pronation. These bad boys did the job no bother. Much less pAin (but can 18 miles be pain free?), and I could immediately feel more support, cushioning, comfort and spring. The R4's had only done 300 miles or so, so they weren't pants because they were over used, they were just pants in comparison. I'm very pleased and impressed, and they are also quite stylish. I might wear them to the races next week... With a suit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good evolution of the Adrenaline running shoe, 8 Oct 2014
Mr. S. J. Clark (Market Harborough, UK) - See all my reviews
I was a bit dubious about the black on black with black trim, but it actually works really well. Quite why running shoes have to be in such awful colour schemes is beyond me. They are a fairly low cut but once the laces are sorted out they do up really well. I over-pronate badly on my right foot with a heavy heel strike: not in these. Remains to be seen how durable they are. I had the 2013 version and the sole wore down quite quickly and a small hole wore through in a toe box. But they did a lot of miles. I walk more than run and they seem fine so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great full support shoe, 5 Aug 2014
Bought this to replace a 10 year old Adrenaline GTS. If you need a full support running shoe, this is the one. Fits the same as the old style GTS. Been using it for 3 months now with no problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent running shoes, 3 Jun 2014
Is my first pair of brooks trainers and are excellent, very good stability, very well made it, comfortable, and very good support to you feet!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - like walking on air!, 22 Oct 2014
I've never tried Brooks running shoes of any kind before but have not been disappointed. I must admit I mainly bought them because they were all black so I could wear them at work and them not be too obviously trainers. Just to clarify I do not wear these for running but for comfort. They are very comfortable and are very light. From the first wearing they were the most comfortable footwear I have ever had - no bedding in necessary. I will definitely buy them again - highly recommended.