4.0 out of 5 stars Good
I was excited to get this game and seems good so far, there was a lot of data to download sadly it does crash a few times but apart from that it's really good.
Published 3 months ago by Sarah Morey

2.0 out of 5 stars good design, faulty execution
Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 8 Aug 2014
This review is from: Sherlock: The Network - Official App of the Hit TV Detective Series (App)

2.0 out of 5 stars good design, faulty execution, 11 Aug 2014
The first couple of missions played fairly well, though like other people I did experience a couple of crashes. I downloaded this as it was advertised on my kindle as being a special offer with 6 free mission, however after finishing the second mission I was left wandering round the map screen with nothing to do and no new objectives. Trying to access the store for new missions just results in a near blank screen with a message of who to contact in case of loading problems. For a game based on a high profile tv series and obviously given the backing of it's makers there should be, in my opinion, no loading problems, crashes or other glitches!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sherlock- The homeless Network, 8 Aug 2014
I have this game on my iPad and also Kindle. I love playing it on both of them! When you first get onto the app, you get introduced to Sherlock and you are part of his homeless Network. You have the first case, which is easy, but if you have never played this game before, take it slowly, read everything everyone says & read the information on how to play it. The only thing I can say that is bad about this game is that you only get two cases & you have to pay for more. However, I am happy to buy them anyway because I love this game so much! You have to buy this game, especially if you love the BBC series' of Sherlock.

4.0 out of 5 stars Edited Review game crashing less, 8 Aug 2014
S. T. Harvie (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I've left my original one star review below but after update 17 the game for me is now playable. I've had a couple of crashes since the update (before it was consistently and persistently) hence a rise to 4 stars instead of five. This is a good game and wonderful to see the screen actors playing their roles within the cases. Thank you to the devs for working on the playability issues.

---------original review:

I love Sherlock and the game I've heard is great. Unfortunately having paid for all episodes on my kindle fire 8'9 hd the game crashes frequently to the point where it is unplayable. The same happens on my kindle fire 7". Until these crashes are fixed by the dev I won't be leaving a good review.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wondering what to do while wandering about!, 12 Aug 2014
Played first 2 games and then felt like a Billy no mates, wandering around the map with nothing to do and trying to email the developers of the game and getting no response.

The blurb said the first 6 games were for free...GIVE ME MY FREE GAMES!!! Sorry Sherlock, but this is not what I expected from you of all people.

3.0 out of 5 stars The game doesn't complete (Case10), 7 Aug 2014
Great game for fans of the show. However, had a few games crashes, but managed to get through and complete the 9th case, but the final Case 10 will not start. Very frustrating to purchase a game that doesn't finish. I might expect it from a free game, but not when it's paid for (the last levels).

1.0 out of 5 stars cant play case 3, 10 Aug 2014
Was really enjoying this game until I got to case 3 it has nothing come up I've collected all the blue circles and nothing is appearing I got really into this game and then nothing what a waste of time

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 8 Aug 2014
It is a really good game when it works especially if you love Sherlock and is worth playing although it does seem to crash a lot which is really annoying so this needs to be fixed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Sorry but it's rubbish, and not the deal advertised, 13 Aug 2014
I have downloaded this 3 times in a perfectly good wifi reception area, and each time it has crashed, the first time I did get to play one of the cases, the last two times I cannot even get past the name screen. Also, as per other comments, despite this being on offer as 6 free cases, i only got 2, so even if it did work, I'd have been unhappy!!Sorry cannot recommend, absolutely awful concept having to be online all the time.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what is expected., 18 Aug 2014
When I found out that there was going to be a app coming out, I was excited. When is came out I straight away downloaded it. It worked fine for about a hour but then started force closing and just stopped working. I tried switching my device off and turning it back on again. I re-installed it. I just did not work again, I gave up with it in the end.