4.0 out of 5 stars Great game _ could be greater !
-I to enjoy all of the match three games by bullbitz- but I do think this lacks some of the brilliance in colour compared to their other offerings . Having said that I shall continue to enjoy the game ,I would however like to see them develop their games in the future , something outside of the comfortable "this works , and sells" formula ,, al
Published 9 months ago by popeye65

An addictive game if you turn the sound off and ignore the inane comments that flash up on the screen. It would be better if the clues did not flash up so quickly and we were given more time to use our own observation powers to see the moves.I find myself ignoring the clues and looking for better moves just to spite the game!How pathetic is that?
Published 8 months ago by Sylvia

4.0 out of 5 stars Great game _ could be greater !, 9 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Sugar Drops - Match three puzzle (App)

3.0 out of 5 stars It would be better if the clues did not flash up so quickly ..., 26 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Sugar Drops - Match three puzzle (App)

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great matching game its very addictive and well worth downloading ..., 13 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Sugar Drops - Match three puzzle (App)
This is a great matching game its very addictive and well worth downloading dont be fooled by the 1st couple of levels it gets much more challenging.
There are lots to do on this game and the further you go the more that is required to do a brilliant buy well i would certainly recommend it and have given it 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars great game!!!!!, 21 Sept. 2014
happy chappie (southern england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sugar Drops - Match three puzzle (App)
What a Brilliant game so addictive & big time waster but I just love it. Many different levels ALL challenging once you get past the early stages.Have played other games from this company& so far ALL good Another plus is that there is no Advertising & no further payments. Well Done!!!!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars DAS. great game., 21 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Sugar Drops - Match three puzzle (App)
I enjoy playing this, but it cheats. Always when I am about to have a really great win, it freezes or on one occasion refused to acknowledge a star candy score. Alright NOT every time but mostly on the advanced level - it is beginning to feel personal. Otherwise it would have been five stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars great but!!!, 14 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Sugar Drops - Match three puzzle (App)
Love game,but when u get a good run game freezes and u have to restate.L24 froze 4 times. (Easy) so needs a few tweaks. Also don't like WiFi Could not use when we were away recently because no connection. Pleased that game has more levels than fruit one,also a little more challenging.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Bullbitz, 10 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Sugar Drops - Match three puzzle (App)
Love Bullbitz games. Lots of different levels to keep you interested. Agree with some of the other reviews that it is a bit dull compared with some of the other games. Still love it though and find it a bit addictive once you start playing it. Keep up the good work Bullbitz.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shake yer what?, 2 Sept. 2014
Radiojock (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Sugar Drops - Match three puzzle (App)
I could swear I keep hearing the computerized voice saying what sounds like "Shake yer bon-bon!!" It's hilarious. This is yet another of Midnight Appsmith's addictive games; played in the same way as all the others. Gives me hours of fun every day.

3.0 out of 5 stars Addictive, 22 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Sugar Drops - Match three puzzle (App)
Great game for wasting away time, I find it addictive. Would have had 5 stars but the music is annoying, I play with the sound turned off. Also it has a horrible habit of freezing as I am winning, then you have to start again. NEEDS FIXING!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great version of Match 3, 9 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Sugar Drops - Match three puzzle (App)
Just as good as Fruit Drops 1 & 2, but with just enough extra features to make gameplay a bit different. It's more challenging to finish in the time & turn limit than FD which is great because it means it will last me longer!