5.0 out of 5 stars Not new
Published on 8 Dec 2012 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars some again
if you have read the other short stories, this is them all again in one book. still good but a little disappointing as assumed it was a new short story.
Published on 8 Dec 2012 by Amy

5.0 out of 5 stars Not new, 8 Dec 2012
I love The Lost Files and read everything as soon as it comes on the market and this book is brilliant if you like the series but just a warning that it is actually three books which have already been published and therefore not a new book. I was really disappointed as I thought that I would be reading new material and no where does it say that it is a compilation of three already published books!!

3.0 out of 5 stars some again, 8 Dec 2012
Amy (Birmingham UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars fiction, 17 Dec 2012
I like the plot of the story. It tells us more about the character's past from the 'I am number four' trilogy

5.0 out of 5 stars The Lost Files, 15 Nov 2012
I am loving the Pittacus Lore books but felt a little short changed about some of the characters who did not have their own books so was so pleased to find The Lost Files which really pads out their stories and gives you a feel of their early days were about. Can't wait for further installments.

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, 9 Sep 2012
this book is even better than the others. i'm so glad that i finally got to read what happens to one, two and three. i also found out a bunch of interesting stuff about the mogadorians whilst reding this, thanks to the interesting narrator. this book is definetely worth reading as it answers a lot of questions from the other books.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointingly nothing new, 31 Aug 2014
Adam's origin revealed. The writing is good the story is good, but it is more of pulling the facts together, from the main books than a new short story. For me just as the stories was getting good it stopped. I know it was continued in the main books but it would have been do to have a proper ending. By the end of this story he has not even developed his legacy powers. I got more insight into Adam for reading the main stories and the couple of passages at the end of the last book. If I could I would return this.

5.0 out of 5 stars duplicated, 1 Jun 2014
D&D - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
I too love all the Lorien books but you can find this book together with Six's Legacy and Nine's Legacy all together in this version:

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT!!, 19 Jan 2014
BRILLIANT!! Can't wait to continue the story, more just more please!! Only need to wait till summer hopefully. Please hurry!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Give us more!, 16 Oct 2014
Cynthia Morgan "hiyacynth" (South Wales) - See all my reviews
I love this series, reading each book over and over (I know, pathetic!!). Such exciting, enjoyable yarns suitable for all age groups, Pittacus Lore has a gift - he can capture his audience in the first paragraph. I just hope the series continues and that there will be more films made. Recommended as a thoroughly good read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read for a sci-fi fan, 12 Sep 2014
This review is from: I Am Number Four: The Lost Files: Hidden Enemy (Lorien Legacies Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Another Sci-Fi, Fantasy series that I have really enjoyed. The first instalment really got me hooked and I am eager to read the next and I think final book in the series to find out what happens to Earth and the Loric. Love that the special powers are sometimes out of the ordinary from the usual super hero talents.