4.0 out of 5 stars My three year old granddaughter loves this app. I ...
My three year old granddaughter loves this app. I was surprised how much there was to stretch her skills as well as her ability to manoeuvre
through the options and how it seems to fill a need for a short while when she wants to be still and then goes off to play with other toys and puzzles.
Published 21 days ago by Ouma

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor; capitalises on Peppa Pig brand but fails to entertain
Published 7 months ago by Daddy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor; capitalises on Peppa Pig brand but fails to entertain, 9 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Peppa Pig Theme Park (App)
My [almost] three-year old daughter has been using a Nabi 2 for six months and is very adept with it. She loves the Lunchbox Monkey series, most of the Dr Panda series, and many of the 22learn range (and various others including the Lego Duplo free apps), which are frequently educational as well as entertaining (fun graphics, good music / sound effects, immersive gameplay, etc).

She's a fan of Peppa Pig and I foolishly bought this new release on the basis of reviews for other Peppa Pig apps (thinking that the newest, most expensive one would be the best). The only redeeming features are the introductory graphics & music are in the same style as the cartoons.

Apart from only being eight mini games (two of the ten are buying stickers with coins earned playing the other eight, and then putting the stickers in a book), the eight that can be played are boring, and far inferior to the free versions of the aforementioned apps. The mini games are not at all taxing (eg, the magical music fountains ask you to copy a sequence of one, two or three button-presses, each of which makes a sound but hardly music; the balloon ride involves moving the big balloon left or right as it ascends/descends to collect small balloons). Instructions are spoken only, although being so basic, on-screen hints are not really needed (not helpful for hard-of-hearing or if the sound is low).

At £2.99 (with the 25% off offer), it's one of the most expensive kids apps (Dr Panda apps are £0.89 each) and definitely poor value for money. Compared to the far superior free CBeebies Playtime app, it's an absolute rip-off.

It's a shame that there isn't a free version to trial (although at this quality, not surprising) or that there's no way of getting a refund.

4.0 out of 5 stars My three year old granddaughter loves this app. I ..., 5 Mar. 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars great entertainment for all, 12 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Peppa Pig Theme Park (App)
Good for all the ages of the kids up to age 6 some activities harder for the younger ones but it keeps them entertained in trying and the older ones teach. Familiar characters and episodes that they know makes great playability and they learn, numbers, colours and co-ordination

4.0 out of 5 stars My granddaughter and I quite enjoyed these games but the constant encouragement to 'use your ..., 25 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Peppa Pig Theme Park (App)
My granddaughter and I quite enjoyed these games but the constant encouragement to 'use your tokens in the shop' was rather annoying especially as you weren't really buying anything - just the picture of a sticker! The games themselves though were good and quite challenging as well as fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 2 1/2 year old Grandson loves this game, ..., 15 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Peppa Pig Theme Park (App)
My 2 1/2 year old Grandson loves this game, this is the second Peppa Pig game I have purchased for him. We both sit and play together.

4.0 out of 5 stars Age guidelines would help, 5 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Peppa Pig Theme Park (App)
I bought this game for 3 yr old grand daughter. Some of games were too advanced and needed lots of adult participation.Even with an 4 yr old boy help was still needed. Graphics were good however.

5.0 out of 5 stars fun & educational for young children, 19 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Peppa Pig Theme Park (App)
Great variety of games of various skill level which keeps my 3 year old entertained & also teaches certain developmental skills like sequencing & counting. You play games to earn coin tokens which can be spent in Peppa's shop, but you can only buy certain things when you have the right amount of tokens.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for children under 5 IMHO, 27 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Peppa Pig Theme Park (App)
Fairly good set of 8 games for children under 5 years old. Kudos to the developer/s for NO in app purchases and no adverts, this is much appreciated. Only down side is that for children older than 5 years I think the games are a little bit too simple. but they are still entertaining so worth trying.

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommended by Nan, 8 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Peppa Pig Theme Park (App)
Most expensive App I've bought but grandchildren love it so worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great App, 18 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Peppa Pig Theme Park (App)
I own this app on my iPad Mini Retina.

I think this is the best Peppa Pig app out of the current ones I own (Peppa Pig's Holiday, Peppa Pig's Party, Peppa Pig's Sports Day and Peppa Pig - Polly Parrot) It's is definitively worth the £3.99 and I don't regret it one bit.

I really love Peppa Pig and this app has kept my attention for a long time. I bought it about 2 weeks ago and I still play it. My favourite mini game is the train one as I love trains dearly.

You should invest in all of the other Peppa Pig apps too. Peppa Pig's Party is another good quality app and is my second favourite.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›