Price:£33.95 - £143.76

on 8 October 2012
Bought to use on the Camino in September. Needed to be lightweight, easy to wash, warm enough for September in northern Spain. It met all these requirements well. I also wanted square ends as I hate my feet being constricted in the mummy shaped sleeping bags. The ability to open it up also was valuable in the Camino Aubergues. I great bit of kit for long distance walking in a mild climate.
on 6 December 2010
I recently took my Snugpak Travelpak sleeping bag on a 7 night cycling holiday where I needed to remove it from it's stuff sack every night and stuff it back in again every morning. The first two days it took me 45 minutes to stuff it back in its sack and about 10 minutes to remove it the next day. It seemed to get more fluffier every day. So after the second day I just folded my sleeping bag up and packed it away with my luggage which saved me a lot of time. Over all I liked my Snugpak Travelpak it is just dificult to stuff back in it's stuff sack after a while.
on 3 December 2010
I love this sleeping bag. I bought it for a safari and overland trip in Southern Africa. It is very light and small so easy to carry but still warm enough in the night. It zips open completely so you can also use it as a duvet or blanket. I definitely recommend this for anyone needing a sleeping bag for travels.
on 19 February 2013
- It takes a bit of practice to get back into the bag, but just give it a go before you set off on your camping trip. (see below for tip)

- The bag is extremely small and can be compacted well.

- Its a two season (At best) sleeping bag, should only be used in hot weather or when an additional warm blanket is provided. I used mine in the summer months abroad.

- The mosquito net does make you feel a little claustrophobic (its difficult to find the zip for the net straight away) but it keeps those bugs at bay.

- You can attach two of these bags together to make a massive double bag (not tried but is possible)

- The bag is of a generous length and width.

- Would only use in hot climates or where there is additional protection from the elements.

TIP in getting the bag rolled up:
1) Zip up everything except the net
2) Place entire bag on top of a relatively ridged surface (not a mattress)
3) Fold the bag longwise into equal thirds
4) Starting at the feet roll the bag while compressing the bag into what you have under (the floor, table) this will try to get the air to escape UP the bag to the opening)
-> You may need to pause and ensure that the bag remains equally divided into thirds
5) Once complete, keep something on top of the bag to ensure it does not unravel itself - take the sleeping bag bag and ensure the compression clips are loose, while still holding the sleeping bag down place the bag's bag over like a sock - try not to loose the compression you had earlier. You might need to not pull at the opening of the bag's bag but instead push through the slack at the other end to make it easier.
6) Tie the top off and compress as required!

Good luck!
TC
on 13 November 2013
Arrived quickly and perfect for those warm UK nights. Its also roomy and the net keeps out the bugs. Ive used it a few times during the warmer summer nights in the UK and not needed to wear any layers. Very light and very small pack size.
on 17 August 2012
I'm going on a very long walk in Sept/Oct which is when I will be using this sleeping bag. I love its lightness and the way it packs down really small. I have not found any difficulty in packing it into its stuff sack which some others have.
on 26 February 2016
I brought one of these about 5 years ago. Have used it for wild camping and for just camping in the garden with the kids. Its light weight and stuffs into its stuff sack easily (stuff it, dont roll it or fold it 'punch' it in). It has not torn and the netting is still intact. On those nights I am not so confident I have included a Silk Sleeping bag liner (fantastic bit of kit also by Snugpak) and when wild camping I use a bivvy bag. So this uprates the bag by a couple of degrees. I also use a good well known inflatable roll mat. So ground insulation is covered. I have used this bag down to freezing although I was wearing a decent top inside the bag.
For most UK back packing particularly in the warmer weather this bag is perfect. Particularly if used with a light weight (but breathable) bivvy. Its pack size small and light. The silk liner adds a few degrees for very little weight/bulk as a safety net/comfort factor. I would not take this up the mountains however. Some common sense is required when reading reviews ! Take care
on 21 April 2013
5 star, great product, the zip is a bit flimsy,but it does the job that is needed from it, good buy
on 25 March 2014
lightweight and compact and the net over the face works quite well in terms of keeping off mosies though not if you are claustrophobic or it is very hot
would recommend for trekking in warm environments although suspect it would not be adequate for warmth for most of the year in the UK
on 24 June 2015
I hate the mummy style sleeping bags I always feel constricted and far from comfortable enough to sleep, so this bag is perfect and it's big enough to move about in and the bug net is a nice addition.
Pack size and weight are brilliant as well perfect for lightweight travelling