5.0 out of 5 stars This towel is great, softer than I expected
This towel is great, softer than I expected, and folds up really small. It comes with it's own bag, and I was pleasantly surprised that even after I'd used it out I could easily pack it back into the bag. Delivery was swift too. If you're looking for a towel big enough to dry yourself, but small enough to take to the gym, pool or on holiday I would recommend this product.
Published 10 months ago by Martin Buss

3.0 out of 5 stars He is delighted with it but I accidently left it in with ...
I purchased the Charcoal Grey towel for my husband to take to the gym. He is delighted with it but I accidently left it in with some light coloured sheets and even though the towel had been washed numerous times the colour ran and has ruined the sheets. Apart from that a really good product
Published 3 months ago by Val

5.0 out of 5 stars This towel is great, softer than I expected, 18 Aug. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars A premium towel when space is also at a premium., 3 July 2015
Mike Anderson (North Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
I've used smaller microfibre towels before and been reasonably satisfied with them. I'm quite a hairy guy and they dry me better than a cotton towel - and dry themselves much quicker.
I decided that I really needed a bigger one to take on holiday instead of a normal beach towel. Luggage space is always at a premium and even carrying stuff from hotel to beach can be a bit of a pain when your beach towel takes up most of the room in any bag.
This beauty solves all that.
From the product picture the stuff sack looked quite enormous, but it isn't - it's just the camera angle. I don't actually use the stuff sack most of the time anyway because I find that simple folding of the towel makes it easier to pack anywhere.
This particular microfibre is also much softer than I have had before and dries King Kong here in no time.
I can well recommend - not just for holidays. I'm a bit past going to the gym but it would have been useful when I did. It is also in use by me at the local swimming pool (I can still manage that!).

And, whether you buy or not, if you find my review helpful in any way when making your decision, please click the appropriate button below to encourage me to continue trying hard to support other Amazon customers. Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product - highly recommended, 3 July 2015
Fantastic product. I got the lime green version and the colour is lovely and bright. I bought it initially for an upcoming camping trip, but have been using it for the gym in the mean time. The size of this is about the same size as a bath sheet so it's huge, put it packs down very small. Compared to the towel I was taking to the gym, it's probably twice as big but half the size when rolled up! The fabric does take some getting used to it as it's suede like, but it is super absorbent while also being fast drying. Overall I'd highly recommend this product for any time where space is a premium, such as going to the gym, camping and travelling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 28 Feb. 2015
My son swims competitively and swimming towels are constantly being washed and dried! This towel is fantastic and will be great for galas and holidays. Dries super quick great size and super colour will now be buying more for rest of family

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Aug. 2014
Good quality lightweight towel, very useful for beach holidaying & travelling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with product which was bought as a present for ..., 22 Sept. 2014
Very pleased with product which was bought as a present for an elderly lady who finds normal towels too difficult to cope with a soften too heavy when wet, this towel was ideal for her, delivery was on time as usual. Early pleased with the service I get from Amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 27 Jan. 2015
I like the colour. The size is good. It's more like a thick sheet of material than a towel — smooth to the touch. It doesn't look absorbent but it certainly is. It's very light-weight and folds up small. It does take a bit of getting used to because you need to pat yourself dry as opposed to rubbing yourself dry.
So, it's super for holidays, gym, swimming, beach. The only slight downside is that it doesn't feel cosy when wrapped around you like normal towels.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for swimming bag - soft, absorbent, big size but packs small. Great colour too!, 11 Feb. 2015
Perfect - nice and soft, dries whole body really fast, very light and packs to nothing. Bought for 11yo son who swims several times a week and he loves it. Big enough to wrap himself in (and he's over 5') but he loves the fact that it doesn't drag on the floor like his old heavy cotton towelling swimming towel (and the gorgeous bright green colour). I like the fact that when he gets home the towel dries in no time, and doesn't get stinky.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, good size, 16 Nov. 2014
Great price, good size, quick dry. Great for all sports - ours was bough for school sports and does a great job.

5.0 out of 5 stars These micro towels are such a good idea for travel, 13 Jun. 2015
These micro towels are such a good idea for travel, camping, swimming,you name it. I have now bought several of varying sizes for our family. Light weight, don't take up precious space in suitcases and dry quickly. What more could you want. Colour range fantastic! Arrived so quickly too.