5.0 out of 5 stars A poignant but fulfilling ending, 10 Jan. 2015
This review is from: The Blue - Part 5 (A Post-Apocalyptic Story) (Kindle Edition)
The end of the series - I kept wondering how it would all end but this was not what I was expecting.

There was sadness and a poignancy about the story but I was left will a feeling my journey as a reader had been satisfied. I liked the way in which not every element was carefully wrapped up at the end. I do not think that this is because another book in planned but because I suppose every story, real or fictional, never really ends but has strands that refuse to be simply cut off in some kind of sterile way.

As I write this review I find myself wondering what really happened next and hoping the protagonist was ok. As a reader I was starting to care and I take this as a sign that the writer did a good job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awwwwesome!, 16 Aug. 2014
Really held off finishing part 5 (of 5) in the 3rd book of this Trilogy as didn't want it to end or be disappointed with the finish...wasn't disappointed but sad it ended.. Fell in love with characters, Turkot immersed me in the post apocalyptic world. The ending wasn't too harsh or cheesy, perfect balance. Great way to publish - but like episodes of a great series, really invest in it n eager for next release date. Turkot in touch with readers n updates are great! Look forward to the next instalments of his work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Apocalyptic adventure at its best, 20 Sept. 2014
if you're after a light hearted read - don't buy this
if you're after an intense , unputadownable post apocalyptic adventure - start with the rain, then the snow then finally the blue - you will not be disappointed !

5.0 out of 5 stars So good. Joseph, 3 Aug. 2014
So good. Joseph, you did well. I loved every edition of this book. You have a talent, can't wait for your next book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 July 2014
i have adored the whole series