Price:£8.85 - £38.99

on 16 February 2012
I love this stuff. My skin is both dry and spot prone and this cleanser seems to please my whole face! It doesn't dry out or irritate my skin (and I have psoriasis on my forehead) but unlike other gentle cleansers, it does thoroughly clean it. It's the first thing I've found that combats spots without drying or irritating.
Cetaphil has been my face cleanser for many years. I have tried other cleansers, but always return to the original. Dermatologists recommend this cleanser, friends recommend this cleanser, and I recommend it to my friends and family.

Cetaphil helps my skin retain moisture. Many cleansers leave my skin feeling tight and dry, that is not what you want. Pliable, soft skin is what you do want. Cetaphil leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. It is gentle and non-irritating. I moisten my face, place a few drops/squirts on my fingers and apply to my face. If I have make-up on my face, I will use a soft brush to remove the make-up. I rinse my face ten times, so that've am sure my skin is clean. I then apply my moisturizer, or at bedtime a serum is applied first, then my moisturizer. My face feels soft and fresh. I have been using Cetaphil for thirty years, and people tell me I have beautiful skin. It works for me.

Recommended. prisrob 01-03-15
on 24 January 2014
I'm one of those people that the products everyone loves and recommends have the opposite effect I want, but not with this. Since becoming pregnant the skin on my face has become very sensitive and drier than ever. I used this product the morning it came and started to see results almost immediately. It's kind to my skin and doesn't cause it to go red or blotchy and didn't leave a residue on my face like many other cleansers I have used. The pump dispenses the right amount needed - not too much. I would definitely recommend this product, especially if you have problem skin.
on 30 August 2014
I've been using this on and off since a dermatologist recommended it to me as a teenager. I've experimented with fancier cleansers and some very expensive ones, but I keep coming back to Cetaphil. It's great for all kinds of skin and is very gentle. I'm not always great at remembering to wash my face at night, and sometimes I even forget to take my make-up off even though I know that's a huge no-no. Cetaphil makes it so easy! In the morning I use it just like a regular face wash, but in the evening I just pat it gently on my skin without water and then carefully wipe it off. It takes 30 seconds and I'm done.

Cetaphil also works really well with the Clarisonic or other electric face brushes. If you have a problem with blackheads or whiteheads, or if your skin is dry and patchy and won't absorb moisturizer properly (my skin does all of these things!) I would really recommend trying Cetaphil with an electric facial brush. It will help exfoliate your skin to keep blackheads at bay, and it also allows for better penetration by the products you use afterwards.
on 5 April 2016
This is one of my favourite cleansers. It is one of the best for sensitive/oily/combination skin as its super light/gentle and will not irritate or break out the skin. I would also recommend it to people who suffer from acne as it has a high tolerance and is super gentle on the skin so it will really help to ease it. It cleanses perfectly and removes all traces of makeup as well as dirt and anything else that builds up in the pores. It leaves your skin soft, smooth and squeaky clean and leaves the skin feeling so good! I would highly recommend using this in conjunction with the moisturizer. It is also great for the summer months when you don't want to use too much product on the skin as it is so lightweight and helps to prevent oil. You get a lot of it in the bottle and a little goes a long way so you don't need much. I like that it comes with a pump which makes it much easier to use. Don't be put off by the plain packaging as it really is a fantastic cleanser and for the price you simply cannot go wrong!
on 22 February 2015
This is the only product that helps my skin. I couldn't find it in the UK and my skin acted up even after trying loads of prescription creams etc. Finally found it here and my skin is perfect - miracle product!
on 23 October 2014
My wife thinks this is a great way to buy a very gentle skin cleanser and she is impressed by the product. She has very delicate skin and suffers with rosacea so for her face this is superb
on 9 January 2015
Love this cleanser, it is so gentle despite not being a "natural" product. I never ever have that dry skin feeling after cleaning and it never causes any skin problems.
on 23 December 2014
very happy with this face wash usually use lizearle products but down to cost went for cetaphil as a more quantity alternative, keeps my skin clean without using any harsh product..
on 1 November 2014
Really gentle product. I have sensitive skin and this works well for me. A really big bottle maybe suitable for family use as well.