on 5 September 2014
l liked the whole book and it was just a wonderful book I chose this rating because of the way it was written and the special effects
I have on this book it's so magical like your inside the book yourself it's absolutely amazing and if you don't agree well you're missing out on this amazing opportunity to read this book and think wow so what I'm saying is that the book was amazing and you really should read it you'll be amazed at how the book grabs your attention and then you just fade away into your own little world
on 7 August 2014
This is definitely the best book of the series!!! can't wait to read the next series. The series was fun and at a very affordable price (the first book was free to download). What a wonderful way to finish the series
on 15 March 2015
😺😻😺😻😺😻😺😻😺😻😺😻😺😻😺😻😺😻😺😻😺😻😺I gave it this rating because it is a great, positive message.
I really like this book but it got a little repetitive e.g. the teacher wrote the work on the board but it was hard to not think a out Blake and to concentrate on the work.
Although I would still definitely recommend this book.
😺😻😺😻😺😻😺😻😺😻😺😻😺😻😺😻😺😻😺😻😺😻😺
on 26 March 2015
I am going to read this book over and over. Katsina is very inspiring and I now want to be like her. Thank you Katrina!!!
Girls if you are having a hard time at home read this it really helps. This has actually been exactly like my life and has really given me good luck πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
on 25 November 2014
Katrina your books are sooooooooooooo good .your should write loads more .at the moment I have read every julia jones story.My favrote book is book one because Its funny and you can see what can happen if your late for school.Your.my favrote author . I cant wait to go back to the kindle store and get some more of your books.maybe in your next book julias mum and dad lose there jobs and juilia has to beg her parents to keep Bella .I gave you five stars it should be 100 . Im your N0.fan. bye Charlie Luxford vaughan.
on 5 November 2015
Wow book 5 already! This book is the best 1 so far. I recommend this book to any girls! What will hapoen next to Julia Jones? Will she carry on to LOVE Blate? Will Sara ever get over it? Well find out in the next WONDERFUL book by Katrina Kahler!!!!!
By a BIG Fan!! -.- :)
on 23 April 2016
you know what? its ok! ive read the series so far. good things:
you might relate to the things she feels, she might teach a lesson, she is positive, it is funny sometimes , ye some more things...... bad things: it is a bit repetitive, it says 'matt and julia' once. it is okay though but matt is her brother.lol. sometimes there are random j's but it might be her sending off her diary as j. it keeps saying 'he makes my heart flutter' and i gag, the pictures r terrible. but ye it is okay i would say- ages 8-12. younger wouldnt get it older would think its babyish.
i really like katrina kahler books! i dont really know how to spell her second name sorry. keep up good work!!
on 14 April 2015
I loved this book it was really well written. I am reading the whole series and haven't disliked any of them so far. I recommend this book for all ages from 8 to12. I chose the rating because I LOVED this book. It is very much worth paying that tiny bit of money. AMAZING!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜πŸ˜
on 1 November 2014
Honestly amazing! Has to be one of my favourites :D! I left a comment on the last book saying that it may need more description, but that's certainly improved loads! Just saying, amazing book, loved the concept, generally amazing, just an amazing book which I would definitely recommend to all my friends! :D Loved th book! Keep it up, Katrina! <3
on 14 August 2014
I absolutely adored this book! It so full of drama πŸ˜‹, fun ☺️and love 😘 that I just couldn't put it down! Many thanks to Katrina Kahler, it rocked 😜