5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book amazing, 5 Sep 2014
This review is from: Julia Jones' Diary - Book 4 - My First Boyfriend: Girls Books Ages 9-12 (Kindle Edition)
l liked the whole book and it was just a wonderful book I chose this rating because of the way it was written and the special effects
I have on this book it's so magical like your inside the book yourself it's absolutely amazing and if you don't agree well you're missing out on this amazing opportunity to read this book and think wow so what I'm saying is that the book was amazing and you really should read it you'll be amazed at how the book grabs your attention and then you just fade away into your own little world

5.0 out of 5 stars clv my review, 25 Nov 2014
Katrina your books are sooooooooooooo good .your should write loads more .at the moment I have read every julia jones story.My favrote book is book one because Its funny and you can see what can happen if your late for school.Your.my favrote author . I cant wait to go back to the kindle store and get some more of your books.maybe in your next book julias mum and dad lose there jobs and juilia has to beg her parents to keep Bella .I gave you five stars it should be 100 . Im your N0.fan. bye Charlie Luxford vaughan.

5.0 out of 5 stars 😍 this book, 14 Aug 2014
I absolutely adored this book! It so full of drama 😋, fun ☺️and love 😘 that I just couldn't put it down! Many thanks to Katrina Kahler, it rocked 😜

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book of the series!!!, 7 Aug 2014
This is definitely the best book of the series!!! can't wait to read the next series. The series was fun and at a very affordable price (the first book was free to download). What a wonderful way to finish the series

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book, 25 Aug 2014
your a really good writer I think this is the best book in the series
I love this book so much and you should keep writing more about the series and just about julia and Blake

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant books, 30 Nov 2014
Talk about brilliant, this is beyond
I would definitely consider this for kids
I chose this rating because it's just the best love book I ever read

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 20 Nov 2014
Wow I can not believe that I have read the best book in the world and all the books relate to me in some way! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it !!!, 21 Dec 2014
It's amazing and a believable story, every word I can just picture in my head as I read, it's magical

5.0 out of 5 stars A-m-a-z-i-n-g!!, 1 Nov 2014
Honestly amazing! Has to be one of my favourites :D! I left a comment on the last book saying that it may need more description, but that's certainly improved loads! Just saying, amazing book, loved the concept, generally amazing, just an amazing book which I would definitely recommend to all my friends! :D Loved th book! Keep it up, Katrina! <3

5.0 out of 5 stars love them, 20 Oct 2014
Hi I'm a girl I recommend it I love it amazing ;) 5 ***** stars 12345 reading book 5 love them I get pulled in on all of them and can't stop reading :p B) :)