5.0 out of 5 stars At last!
Published 26 days ago by iTinck

The True Story th Craziest Year of My Life
It was a good account and showed how a person's life can be destroyed by people who are hoping
to make money from it.
Published 13 days ago by Janice A. Green

5.0 out of 5 stars At last!, 21 Aug 2014
A book that explores the real issues behind this modern celebrity witch hunt: why people make false accusations, the help they so badly need and how best to provide it, the changes in policing policies and techniques required, the broader social implications, how cultural changes distort our reaction to events of the past and, of course, the ways in which the fourth estate can assist. All topped off with a heart warming description of the charity that wealthy celebrities have come together to establish to help all those who are affected by this witch hunt, including those who make such debilitating false accusations.
NOT.
However, this book will improve the speed reading skills of everyone who isn't that interested in Jim himself and e.g. his speedboating skills and CBB exploits. Suitably handled, it is an easy and interesting read about the obvious issues confronting a straightforward man plunged into a deeply distressing and costly situation by confused women, their uncritical supporters and a culture insatiable for sexual scandal and schadenfreude.

5.0 out of 5 stars A life on hold, 24 Aug 2014
This review is from: No Further Action - The True Story of the Craziest Year of My Life (Kindle Edition)
A frank and honest read by a man accused of rape and assault some decades ago was without doubt one of my best books this year, a riveting and blow by blow account by a man whose career and lively hood was almost taken away .His fight to clear his name and get his life back together had me riveted .A must read that includes tears laughter and finally success for a great British Comedian.

5.0 out of 5 stars THERE IS ALWAYS A LIGHT AT THE END OF A TUNNEL!!!!!!!!, 29 Aug 2014
downloaded this to my Kindle, and read over two nights. This true account of an injustice made me laugh and cry. Have always been a fan and saw him at the Edinburgh Fringe 4/8/14 as a Birthday Treat with my family.. He proved all the critics wrong and had a standing ovation...

5.0 out of 5 stars This will make you laugh and cry ., 27 Aug 2014
This book made me want to laugh and cry. I have ben a fan of Jim since my teens and wanted to read his book, I am glad i have, but i am sorry that he went through this. He is an excellent writer as well as comedian and actor. A truly amazing read .

5.0 out of 5 stars JD on the rocks, 20 Aug 2014
I loved this book. I've followed Jim since my early teens and was pleased to see him win BB. This book gave a great insight to the toughest year you can never imagine anyone having to face! Shocking stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic read, 18 Aug 2014
It's now 5am and I have read this book in one night I really couldn't put it down ! I cried and laughed whilst reading it truly remarkable end of year after such a dreadful 9months for Jim,

3.0 out of 5 stars ... th Craziest Year of My Life It was a good account and showed how a person's life can be ..., 3 Sep 2014
The True Story th Craziest Year of My Life
to make money from it.

5.0 out of 5 stars well done jim boy .., 30 Aug 2014
Painfully truthful account of a total miscarriage of a human beings character and life's work.. Yes Jim Davidson is old school, harsh but honest. He came back on top..

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 Sep 2014
P. Brady - See all my reviews
Jim has had a hard time of it this book details the year from hell. Well worth the read to get his side and the torment him and his family faced.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars!, 25 Aug 2014
Couldn't put the book down! Emotional read but well done to Jim for enabling the truth to be put out there!