VINE VOICEon 30 August 2009
I've used this oil for the last 7 years both personally & professionally (as a beauty therapist) and this wonder product has saved not only my nails but also those of hundreds of my clients. Natural nails take time to cultivate, months not days & weeks, but use this product properly & regularly and you will see excellent results. That's why Jessica has become such a world-wide reputable company!
on 12 November 2011
I was recommended this product as my nails kept breaking but since using phenomen oil my nails are excellent - much stronger and dont split and break
on 22 February 2012
Does all that it says it does AND it lasts for ages my nails were split and my cuticles
hard and broken the results were very good and I have my nice nails back again
on 15 August 2013
I have used this product before and was repurchasing it in a larger size. It really hydrates your nail as well as your cuiticle and also absorbs quickly. It arrived very quickly and was packaged well.
on 10 July 2013
Use this on my nail cuticles. It has strengthened my nails amazingly! Very good product. Have just sent one to a friend in Australia suffering with splitting nails. Good service. Quick delivery.
on 4 August 2013
Love it.... It really works made my cuticles looks and feel better in no time, and is easily absorbed. Another Jessica MUST have
My nails are awful. I dont know why. I use rubber gloves washing up. I eat properly. I moisturise several times a day. I guess it's just luck.

Since using this oil, I've noticed a definite improvement in my nails. They're not as brittle, they have more shine and dont break as much.

You dont need much. Just a tiny drop. I used daily.

It smells gorgeous and is very rich. Worth a try if you have brittle nails.
on 2 May 2013
I've only been using this product for about a week and can't believe how much stronger my nails are! I have really weak nails which begin peeling at a certain length, but it's almost completely stopped happening. Given another week I doubt I'll see any more peelage! I use it in the morning and at night, but you only need a little on each cuticle (then massage it in and over the nail). I'm definitely recommending this to all my friends.
on 15 May 2014
I love this oil. Really conditions the cuticles, and hands--a little goes a long way. The only downside would be that it is a little pricey.
on 2 November 2014
Don't know whether this oil was supposed to be for nails. I have had really bad peeling soft nails for nearly a year. Saw this oil started using it on my nails and also buffing them .I now have lovely strong healthy looking nails after not many weeks. I am so pleased I saw this product. Might seem expensive for a small bottle but you only need a small drop to do both hands. Very pleased

See one answered question