5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Spellbinding!
No Spoliers:-

Published 5 months ago by S. Wilson

Very upset at the cost of this book almost £7 for a kindle book is insane but seems the going rate for Kresleys books lately which is a shame as I will be finding other books to purchase despite my love of this series and these characters until the prices are more in line with other authors.
Published 10 days ago by Tanya Salter

1.0 out of 5 stars ... will be finding other books to purchase despite my love of this series and these characters until the prices ..., 19 Jan. 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Spellbinding!, 19 Aug. 2014
S. Wilson (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
No Spoliers:-

Another amazing installment in the Immortals After Dark series from Kresley Cole and I have read this every spare minute I have had. I have been absolutely hooked to this story from the prologue and the storyline and love scenes are sizzling to say the least. If you are a fan of IAD then you will love this and if you are new to the series although you could read this as a stand alone I would definitely suggest reading from the beginning of the series. Simply Spellbinding Storyline and Series!

One of the many things I love about this series is that along with telling an amazing story about two primary characters, she also manages to weave the stories so that they interconnect with her other books and that you then somehow understand the previous books even more. Again we are back on The Order's island for the beginning of this book at the crucial jail break whereby we have now read a few of the different character's stories and what happened to them during this time and afterwards (Demon From the Dark (Immortals After Dark 10), Dreams of a Dark Warrior (Immortals After Dark 11), Lothaire (Immortals After Dark) & Macrieve (Immortals After Dark 13)) but this time the story centers on Melanthe the Queen of Persuasion and her hunter since childhood Thronos Talos Prince of the Vrekeners.
Both Lanthe and Thronos have featured in her sister Sabine's story Kiss of a Demon King (Immortals After Dark 6) but up until now we had no idea what had lead to Thronos' persistent chase of the sisters and namely Lanthe but now we do and the awful events that happened 500 years ago to them both. Lanthe is Thronos' mate no matter how much she wishes she wasn't and when he manages to capture her during her escape from The Order's prison she fears the worst. Thronos is enraged from what was done to him all those years ago and from constantly having to chase Lanthe at every opportunity that he has had only for her to evade him time and time again but now that he has her what will he do? Can the events of the past be forgiven on both sides and is there any hope at all for two fated mates when they are each from a faction that hates the other and they themselves harbour ill feeling and distrust for one another? Cue Nucking Futs Nix and her 'gentle' steering of events and 'subtle' involvement!

Nice to have Nix in this story again and from her taking a sort of larger role in this book maybe we can assume her own story will be forthcoming soon or perhaps after the events of this book it may be the turn of Morgana and Nereus?!

Absolutely loved this story and already I am looking forward to the next installment whenever that may be and whomever's story it may be. Unlike some series I have read in the past this series just keeps going from strength to strength and I can't get enough of my IAD fix......although I am looking forward to Dead of Winter: The Arcana Chronicles Book 3 when it comes out next year. Thanks again for yet another amazing read Kresley.

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable - but not my favourite in the series., 22 Aug. 2014
I really like the series, so I've given it four stars, but the book itself is probably 3 stars. Lots of action in the first half of the book, but a chapter or two extra might have made the ending a bit more exciting. Loved the references to the rest of the series (it's great to catch up with other characters, and learn a bit more about Nix/Furie who have featured in just about every book without having their own novel - so far). There are other books in the series that I enjoyed more but I'll probably re-read this one in the future. Definitely read the rest of the series in order to get the most out of this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars The immortals after dark series is excellent and she did not fail withh this story of ..., 14 Nov. 2014
The immortals after dark series is excellent and she did not fail withh this story of thornes and lanthe. We have met both characters befor lanthe was in the demon king and we heard of thornes briefly when all the immortals were on the island.all her stories are full of action and sex, set in supernatural setting. She is the only author of paranormal romance that i enjoy. All series better read in order, some are better than others but all good.they are well written and you are soon rooting for the main characters.

3.0 out of 5 stars Slightly disappointing, 27 Oct. 2014
This could have been soooo much better. Both characters had the potential to be explosive together and there have been plenty of teasers in the previous books to suggest their story was going to be emotional catnip. It isn't.
It feels rushed towards the end, the multiple locations become boring and I agree on the pricing debate. I felt slightly ripped off and a bit let down.
There's some good snippets of future stories, Nix and Furie for example but this wasn't KC at her best.

5.0 out of 5 stars Consistently great!, 24 Aug. 2014
Unlike many long running series, Kresley Cole's IAD keeps delivering. Can't wait for the next installment.

5.0 out of 5 stars EPIC, 12 Aug. 2014
This really deserves a 10/10
The best in the #IAD series yet!!!
I'm so glad that all the fire and passion from the first books haven't diminished but has in fact grown..!! this makes me very happy because a couple of series I've read tend to lose the spice after the 10th book.
kresley Cole is truly a very talented writer..!
Thank you for your entertainment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kresley rarely disappoints, 10 Aug. 2014
A thoroughly enjoyable read from an author and series that rarely disapppoints. Kresley's characters always draw you in. I really enjoyed the glimpses of other planes with this one and reading about the characters coping in the different environments. I hope Furie/Kristoff is the next one! Looking forward to hearing more about Nix's application!

5.0 out of 5 stars More of this series please, 25 Sept. 2014
I so love this series. I started with A Kiss of a demon King and have never looked back. I have even got two of my friends ready these. I like that in each of her books the personalities are different. In this story you see how just a few things can change two peoples lives so much. But the connection between them just keeps pulling them back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 18 Jan. 2015
I think this series it brilliant I can't seem to put the book down as I love the story line and how all the character's don't just disappear they come back in other books.
This one I waited ages to read and was so worth the wait!! Can't wait to see what to see what naughty nix is up to next!!! Or how and what happens in the assession x