5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!
Wow oh wow. I loved this book. This is the 4th in the series. I have been hooked from the start of this series and then through every single book.
Published 4 months ago by Jade!

1.0 out of 5 stars Fallen into the serial trap
Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 1 Aug 2014
This review is from: Demons (Darkness #4) (Kindle Edition)
My favourite character is Charles. You couldn't ask for a better character, he is caring, hot, protective and loves sex but then under all that you have a man that pissed himself because he was scared of his boss and then Knits while his waiting around for Sasha. He makes me laugh through all the books and makes me love him more throughout the story. The characters in this series have always felt real to me and I have always been along for the ride with their emotions. I love that with this book, like the others in the series they always keep you guessing and wanting to turn the page. I finished this book within the day I started it, I was just that hooked I couldn't put it down.
My favourite part of the book was at the end where Sasha and Stefan are going to visit the injured and sick from the battle. When they see Jonas, Sasha inquires how he is and just tries to brush her off and asks for her to stops visiting him. Jonas really cares about Sasha and just wants to hide it. Jonas has grown on me throughout this series. He started off as the biggest idiot I just wanted to punch but now he is beginning to be a character you love to hate sometimes.
This book was written very well. I could picture what was happening throughout the story and could feel the characters emotions as I read along.
I cried when the last battle was happening and when we found out what happened to Stefan's parents. The turmoil that Stefan went through at that young age, losing both parents and his unborn sibling had a massive effect on him. The last battle when we thought Tim the Meta had been killed, broke my heart because I knew how much he meant to Sasha.

Summary
This was a very good read for me. I really enjoyed it. It wasn't my favourite from the series but still not disappointing in the least. People who like paranormal romance books will love this book and I recommend it to all!

Rating
5/5 Star Rating

Happy reading!

4.0 out of 5 stars this is my favourite in the Darkness series, 23 July 2014
This review is from: Demons (Darkness #4) (Kindle Edition)
I think, no, I know, this is my favourite in the Darkness series!
Why?
There's love, there's sass, there's dominance, there's sex, there's fighting, there's friendship, there's family, there's humour, there's mended bridges, there's fear, there's suspicion, there's questions answered and questions unasked...its blooming intoxicating!
This one is action packed and ready to go!
I only really have one issue. This whole book feels like it knows it's the beginning of the end. Things are being wrapped up, conclusions becoming clearer. I understand all good things need to come to an end and it's not good manners to leave unanswered questions but I truly hope K.F. Breene takes us down a more unconventional path for the finale!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Demons, 26 July 2014
This review is from: Demons (Darkness #4) (Kindle Edition)
Still a good saga, but would like the books to be longer. In my opinion it wasn't the best book of the series and whilst there was the action, love and passion etc. the story didn't really move forward any. I will buy the next one which takes Sasha and Stefan to the Council (I think) but hope the story will evolve further. I wouldn't like to see this series ending up like the Sookie Stackhouse (True Blood) where the final books became rushed and a waste of time.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fallen into the serial trap, 30 July 2014
Amazon Customer (Bristol, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Demons (Darkness #4) (Kindle Edition)
Unfortunately this author has fallen into the annoying phase where by 1 event is stretched and dragged into a whole "book" you can skip this book and it will make no difference to the whole series as nothing of major importance happened.even the "adoption" was just bland and not terribly exciting.gone off this series now.it's a pity too as it looked really promising to begin with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another amazing read, 23 Nov 2014
This review is from: Demons (Darkness #4) (Kindle Edition)
I absolutely adore this sequel, it ha he me hooked from start to finish.
Watching Sasha grow with power and gain the loyalty within the clan and the Mata is fantastic.
Watching the bond grown between Charles and Jonas is brilliant, a much as I want to hate Jonas I can help but love him. I'm sure within the next book he will become more lovely.
Toa is a pain and keep pestering for a blood link and now that sasha is apart of domicious his daughter I believe Toa will come to turn out not so good but we shall see.
Excited about the next story, I do hope a baby is on the cards for sasha and Stefan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed the continuation of this story with new characters, 11 Aug 2014
This review is from: Demons (Darkness #4) (Kindle Edition)
Enjoyed the continuation of this story with new characters. I will not disclose the plot read the other 3 books. Interesting concept and not too much sex to keep the story from diving into a typical mills and boon becoming stale with the same cheesey concept. I hope book 5 will continue with the journey and the new characters and try not to overdo the sex not that I have a major issue it is just the story needs to move on and develop the major character.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!!!, 31 Aug 2014
This review is from: Demons (Darkness #4) (Kindle Edition)
Such a FANTASTIC book, truly brilliant. All of the darkness sequal books are. This one I couldn't stop reading, once I had started. So gripping, I so love the relationship and comradship between Sasha, Stefan, Charles and Jonas. It's brilliant it holds the story together, perfectly. I really can't wait for the next book, to come out 'The Council' book5. I'm ntrigued to see what happens next. Hurry up December.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Loved This Book, 26 July 2014
This review is from: Demons (Darkness #4) (Kindle Edition)
Waited eagerly for this book and it was well worth it. It continues the story of Sasha, Stefan and his clan with their fight against demons. It is a great story with such love and deep friendship which works together to battle a great evil. It's also witty and gripping. I don't want to give too much away and spoil the story, but do read this series, it's really worth it. Waiting eagerly for the next book. Also the photo's on her site and to die for, especially the ones of (you guessed it) Stephan and Jonas (the naughty boy). This author really delivers, in more ways than one, and I most certainly will be reading more of her work.

5.0 out of 5 stars I have read all 4 of these books and have loved every one of them, 13 Sep 2014
This review is from: Demons (Darkness #4) (Kindle Edition)
OMG! I have read all 4 of these books and have loved every one of them. Couldn't put it down and really can't wait until December for the next book. These stories really pulled me in, and i am fixed to them. Think i have read them all now back to back about 3 times i loved them so much. Brilliant writer would recommend this book to anyone that loves a good read :))

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best sets I've read!, 10 Aug 2014
This review is from: Demons (Darkness #4) (Kindle Edition)
I absolutely love this series, it was more than I ever expected. I wanted a book that wasn't the run of the mill vampires or the always shape shifting into to a wolf story. Well this hit every aspect I was looking for. If I could give higher than five stars I would, it's brilliant. Really recommend this set of books to everyone. Can't wait for the next one!

Demons (Darkness #4)