5.0 out of 5 stars best buy ive had
I wirk as a delivery driver and use this for work its not only fast but very presice would recomend this item great value ..
Published 7 months ago by derek edwards

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Little bit complicated.to set up.but still Ok for what I payed
Published 7 months ago by mark scott

5.0 out of 5 stars best buy ive had, 6 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Noza Tec 5 Inch GPS Sat Nav Navigation System Navigator Touch Screen Free UK EU AU Maps (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 14 Dec. 2014
Excellent value for money. Instructions are minimal, but the interface is intuitive and if you work your way round the menus - its all fairly similar to other devices. Comes with a download link for all the map data- you need to plug device into your pc and copy and paste files -so a little computer knowledge needed. Maps are good and (comes preloaded) including speed cameras, speed limits. Its a good size display. Comes with various mounts and leads for home and car charging.

5.0 out of 5 stars NozaTec 5 inch GPS, 18 Aug. 2014
very good value for the money, navigation clear and easy to understand

5.0 out of 5 stars I was a little worried due to cheap price but i love it, especially the big screen, 6 Nov. 2014
Needed a sat nav quick for a new job and bought this one for £43. it took me about an 20mins to work it out as a bit different to the others i'd used. I was a little worried due to cheap price but i love it,especially the big screen, loud clear instructions ,easy to clip on and off stand, extra long wire and bag to store it. there are loads of gadgets to use on the device but i have only used the sat nav as yet. well impressed

5.0 out of 5 stars Really remarkable for the money., 4 Mar. 2015
I bought this for an 800 mile trip through Scotland and the North of England where I had to make a number of timed appointments. It performed really well, even in the face of adversity when they decided to close a couple of arterial routes back from St Andrews to Auchterarder for resurfacing or something.

It did send me on a couple of routes where I think I might have given it the wrong parameters, but in fairness its estimated journey times were always pretty accurate, and I am not a great one for detailed reading of manuals!

I know Scotland pretty well, so when the roads were closed unexpectedly I had a rough idea of where we needed to go, and I'd planned my itinerary in some detail, supplemented by AA routefinder printouts. I'd probably carry one of those big format road atlases as a back up if I was somewhere less known to me.

It did fall over once, on a route into the Lakes, throwing up some odd error code. But I found a work around and we landed exactly where I wanted.

Overall, lets keep this in perspective - FORTY QUID! its a great piece of kit and cheap enough to throw away in a couple of years time if I buy a car with built in satnav

4.0 out of 5 stars Good - not great, 12 Oct. 2014
I bought this unit to replace a failing Navman unit. On the whole I'm impressed with it and it's certainly good value for money. It's a lot quicker than the Navman at inputting the route, calculating the route and re-calculating after a missed/ignored. I had trouble once getting it to set a postcode as a destination, but I think I now know the way around that - you have to input a road name and number. The map updates should be a useful feature - Navman charges about the same for an upgrade as the unit cost to buy new! Routing instructions are clear. I miss the single button 'Home' option from the Navman

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sat Nav for the money!, 11 Sept. 2014
My new car did not have a built in sat nav and I have been a bit lost without one, quite literally! I didn't want to spend loads of money on a garmin or tom tom, as I only need to use the sat nav now and again, not for work purposes. It arrived really quickly despite coming from overseas. At first I struggled to use it as there were no directions in the manual that came with it for the sat nav part of it, only for the extra things it does like photos, bluetooth etc. I then discovered you can download the sat nav user manual online which I did and now that know what I'm doing, I find it very easy to use. It works great and I have to say its better than the built in one I had with my old car, For the money this is a great sat nav, I highly recommend it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 30 Sept. 2014
Little bit complicated.to set up.but still Ok for what I payed

3.0 out of 5 stars New Sat Nav.., 6 Oct. 2014
Instructions unclear and in poor English . It works but can be frustrating as it sometimes changes the map settings eg From the road map to 3D . I find that it takes quite a long time to set up an address. It refused to accept the house number which I know exists. My previous sat nav was a Tom a Tom and better. I guess you get what you pay for.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy.value for money., 15 Nov. 2014
Hi I bought this to replace my TomTom which sadly went haywire all it would do in the end was try to take me home! So now I am retired I realy could not afford another TomTom,so Ilooked on Amazon and decided to try the Noza Tec. I realy did not know what to expect at such a cheap price,so was abit aprehensive. But a pleasant surprize,it turned out in a lot of ways to be even better than the last one.It has far more points of interest,its even got my local pub! this was not om the TomTom.All in all an excellent device.