on 1 January 2015
Well this is a weirdly interesting game. I'm not a gamer, but I couldn't say no for the price today, and I'm really impressed with the slickness, but I particularly like the music, and the narration is excellent, done in a clear British voice, with nice overtones or humour and sarcasm.
on 3 January 2015
So I just picked this up because it was free, and had an intriguing title

I never imagined I'd end up staying up until 5am to finish it, and I never imagined I could feel so much for those little quadrilaterals

With a simple yet strangely compelling story, excellent narration and a beautifully emotive sound track I was hooked from start to finish

The controls, which I did curse a few times throughout my play through, could do with being a little more forgiving, as you need almost perfect pixel accuracy, which can be a little tough, and some times I found myself accidentally switching characters, but those are my only complaints about this game
on 21 January 2015
I love this game. I like the idea of being told a story whilst playing through the levels and It's really fun. But I have one complaint.
I am really unsatisfied with the ending to the Benjamin's flight levels. It builds up so much tension, excitement and anticipation of what's to come (for several levels the narrator just goes on about what's about to happen) and when you find out, it's really unsatisfying.
You don't find out really what happens to Benjamin OR the other character who's name I've forgotten, which really bugs me. I haven't finished the main story yet, but I hope that will have a better conclusion.
on 1 January 2015
Love the game, but I am finding it almost impossible to control. After 30 years of using my right hand on a PC to control game movement, switching to the left hand at my age is - well, you can't teach an old dog new tricks. :) I spent an hour on level 9 and got nowhere. I have the game on the PC and go through that level as though it's flat. Can we please have an option to swap controls from one side to the other?
on 2 August 2014
It's a great game on PC and a great game on the Amazon kindle. Had much of fun this game.
on 15 January 2015
Fantastic storyline, immediately accessible and good gameplay. I found the on-screen buttons to be a bit close together so repeatedly would send a character left instead of right, or jump instead of switching - hence only 4 stars. Apart from that a thoroughly enjoyable experience from beginning to end.
on 4 April 2015
I never thought I would genuinely care about what happened to a group of quadrilaterals but this game changed that. Each had a story and a personality that was unique and interesting. The delivery of the narration was flawless and hilarious. To top it off, the 2D platforming was perfect.
on 5 August 2014
A true gem of a game. Do not be put off by the simple graphics the gameplay and humorous narative will keep you hooked.
on 27 July 2014
Simple, intelligent game design. Filled with wit and humour.
Proving once again, that great design will also overcome expensively produced trash.
Combining platforming with puzzle elements and a humorous story. You'll be rooting for Thomas, the little block, right from the get go.

If you enjoy elegant and intelligent games, and you love to support indie developers, then this is for you.
Give it a whirl.
on 2 January 2015
...so when the brightness is turned up to differentiate from the foreground, the white becomes blinding; also the controls are not consistent enough to guarantee any results for jumping, as it seems to need pixel-accurate timing, which on a 2k+ screen is impossible.