5.0 out of 5 stars Pearl Stud Earrings
I purchased these earrings from the Amazon site to match a choker pearl necklace I was buying from the same merchant. The earrings are the same excellent quality as the necklace and match it perfectly. Just what I wanted.
Published 13 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Very very disappointed
I bought these for a friend for her birthday - and it looks like they have been picked up out of Claire's accessories and put in to a cheap gift box - being sent back.
Published 9 months ago by A. Martin

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Pearl Stud Earrings, 10 Nov 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy, but..., 10 Jun 2014
The description said that the earings were available in both 14k white gold and 14k gold. I had previously bought a 14k gold necklace and also wanted these in 14k gold to make a set. Unfortunately they are only available in white gold- but not according to the description. Had I not assumed that the14k gold option was the first choice on the dropdown as was the necklace and therefore need not be selected, I might have noticed that they were only available in white gold and therefore unsuitable to make a set. The option to replace the item (which is what I wanted to do) is not available and because I am deemed to have misordered - in my view only as a result of a wrong decription- I was charged for returning the item. I am not happy about this. In fairness the pearls are lovely and my wife is very pleased. She would have been more pleased had she got the set I wanted. Still I suppose I can get another set for my next 40th anniversary.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely gift, 3 Oct 2013
We ordered this product as a gift after reading the other reviews, and were not disappointed. The pearls have a lovely sheen and the presentation box is perfect for a present.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Pleased!, 26 Dec 2014
G. M. Wellman (Savanat, Abjat-Sur-Bandiat, France) - See all my reviews
I purchased these as a gift for my partner on Christmas. As we spend the holiday apart with our respective children I had them delivered to her daughter. They arrived shortly after the order and I am told they were in a nice presentation box.
When I spoke to my partner on Christmas Day she had been given them and was delighted with them! Based on this and all the "Brownie Points" they have earned me I can only give them and the company five stars.😀😀😀😀😃

5.0 out of 5 stars Pearl Ear rings, 8 April 2014
The wife is pleased with them. That what matters - isn't it?

The size is probably 7mm rather than 8mm, but that is within the stated range.

4.0 out of 5 stars very nice, 7 April 2014
The Pearls are very nice, I just wish that other than the label on the bottom of the box they arrive, you had a certificate of some sort stating the quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Earrings, 5 April 2014
Really delighted with my earrings. Excellent quality and the pearls are beautiful. Even the box is perfect. Fast delivery and good packaging

Really delighted with my earrings. Excellent quality and the pearls are beautiful. Even the box perfect. Will keep and eye on the website, as cannot remember being so pleased with a jewellery purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars pearl earrings, 2 April 2014
Beautiful present, classy looking and great value, might get myself a pair, definitely would recommend for any for any age

1.0 out of 5 stars Very very disappointed, 24 Mar 2014
A. Martin "andreamartin74" (Glasgow, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday, 21 Mar 2014
I would say that the pearl stud earrings where excellent,and delivery was very quick,and my wife was over the moon with the them,and I would recommend you for your fine jewelry and would say if you need good Jewelry go to your site on Amazon.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›