5.0 out of 5 stars A recipe book full of delights., 31 July 2014
This review is from: Autoimmune Cookbook - Autoimmune All-Day Recipes: Autoimmune All-Day Recipes (Kindle Edition)
Wow!

All I can say is 4 words:

Gingery Carrot Beet Soup.... My new favourite! I will also be having the Salmon and Strawberry salad for lunch today.

If you want to eat more nutritionally and lead a healthier lifestyle, then simply get this book.... today!

Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for people who can stick to it, 27 July 2014
This book gives a description of the ways a weakened immune system can damage your health. Your body spends a lot of its valuable resources fighting the rubbish that goes into the body. This is an excellent book filled with delicious recipes which will start strengthen your immune system. The meals cover breakfast, lunch, and dinner. there are ample options as well. However be warned that the autoimmune diet is no walk in the park. It will take willpower on your part, but the benefits can be life changing. This is an informative book with solutions, and worth getting just for that. Whether you apply the knowledge you learn will depend on what value you place on your health.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beneficial and tasty, 26 Jan. 2015
Oregongirl (Portland, Oregon) - See all my reviews
It’s been great finding recipe books that specifically cater to those of us with autoimmune difficulties. I found the recipes easy to prepare and tasty. Ones I particularly like are the Triple Berry Smoothie (I try to have a smoothie a day) and the Creamy Butternut Squash Soup. I hope to make the Slow=Cooked Pulled Pork and Cabbage next!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 6 Oct. 2014
I am known as a nutrition and health not in my community, and I always look for more ways to prepare foods and improve its effect on our health. This book has given me a lot of new ideas that I started to implement immediately. So far, I have liked the recipes and would recommend them to anybody!

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 18 July 2014
Very helpful......full of super delicious and easy to follow recipes. Thank you for helping to kick start my new healthy eating plan!

5.0 out of 5 stars Helped me understand the many benefits of following an autoimmune diet - was pleased to see the recipes looked delicious!, 27 July 2014
This book explains the benefits of an autoimmune diet for those with certain health problems and includes a number of delicious recipes - particularly the breakfast smoothies. The author doesn't try to gloss over the fact that the diet is restrictive at first and sticking to the program could be quite tough but emphasizes what this diet can do for a person's immune system by letting it rest and allowing it to recover.

Looking at the foods to avoid list, I can see that the foods being eliminated are mainly processed foods and foods containing various types of sugars. The author states that many people feel better whilst following the autoimmune protocol and some carry on following it long term.