5.0 out of 5 stars Low charge for a high charge
Charges my HTC One M8, my Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet, my wife's Galaxy S5, her iPad and kindle all in less than 2 hours. It's silent and doesn't have any unnecessary lights to annoy you. Nor does it get hot. Very impressed for the price.
Published 5 months ago by Mr. M. Levine

1.0 out of 5 stars Not able to return or get refund
I thought this is a brilliant device untilI went to use it I found that the micro charging port had fallen into the casing - the item was unusable
Published 1 month ago by Barry Little

5.0 out of 5 stars Low charge for a high charge, 11 Sept. 2014
Mr. M. Levine (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Swees® 50W 5V / 10A 5 Port USB Charger Wall Charger Adapter Power Supply with SmartPower Technology for iPhone 6 Plus, 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, iPad Air, Mini, Galaxy S5, S4, S3, Note 3, Tab 4, 3, 2, Pro, HTC One (M8), Google Nexus 4, 5, 7, 10, Raspberry Pi, Banana Pi, E-Readers, External Battery, PS Vita, Gopro and more (Black) (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars This is powerful enough to supply at least three Raspberry ..., 23 Jan. 2015
Andrew Oakley (Gloucestershire, UK) - See all my reviews
This is powerful enough to supply at least three Raspberry Pis and two sets of USB speakers without brownout to any of them. We use these at Cotswold Raspberry Jam to power our tutorial machines to teach children how to code. The charger takes a standard Figure 8 AC mains power lead - the kind used by kitchen radios, TV set top boxes and hifi separates. This solves the problem of DC power drop-off far away from plugs; if you use a USB extension lead on a standard charger, you will loose power and the Raspberry Pis don't work well. However because of the Fig 8 AC power socket, you can purchase a longer Fig 8 lead and move the charger closer to where you need it - bring the charger right on to your desk and use shorter USB cables to power multiple Raspberry Pis.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast, powerful charging of any USB devices, 9 Oct. 2014
If you are looking for a decent USB charger that can handle multiple devices and charges FAST, look no further. I've used this thing to charge an iPad, Nexus 7, S4 and bluetooth speaker simultaneously with no problems. The S4 and Nexus charge significantly faster then using original Samsung & Asus chargers respectively. The intelligent sensing really does work and it feels like a decent quality item. No problems with any buzzing for me - this thing is plugged into the wall next to my bed and I don't hear anything. For the price (I paid around £13) - a no-brainer. I have two.

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't ask for more, quality product., 16 Dec. 2014
I've only had this a couple of days but it's definitely quality. I've bought other branded multi usb chargers in the past which have been terrible and take hours to charge devices. I'm pleased to say this one is perfect. 5 devices charging all at once, 3 phones and 2 tablets. All charged quickly and could be used whilst on charge without really affecting the charge time.
If you're after a multi usb charger I highly recommend you spend a bit more and get this one. Excellent value in the sale though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful device, saves having lots of various separate charging adaptors plugged into a mains adapter., 7 Nov. 2014
Reg (West Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews
This is a very useful device - it saves having lots of various separate charging adaptors plugged into a mains adapter, and charges all my devices - Samsung SG3, iPhone, iPad2 and iPad mini - quickly and safely.
My only criticism is the lack of a mains switch on the device, as I don't like leaving anything live on the mains when it's not being used - to solve this, I have inserted a small in-line mains switch in the mains lead, which works well.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not able to return or get refund, 8 Jan. 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for a high school student and probably college student, 21 Feb. 2015
I really love this thing! I'm a high school senior and I bought this product a few months ago because my stupid iPhone kept on dying me while I was at school.

PROS
- it charges my electronics quite fast, even with multiple devices connected to it
- it's not too heavy; fits very easily in a backpack or a large purge/satchel. Also, it's a great shape! Not too bulky at all
- has lotssss of power. I only really need to charge it every few months I find which is great since I'm lazy and forgetful
- pretty durable too! I've dropped it many times, on hardwood floors, down a few steps, and it still works and looks as new as ever

CONS
- it takes a long time to charge and to this day I'm still not 100% sure when it's fully charged. Lights keep blinking no matter what, and I've plugged this thing into my wall socket for more than 48 hours. This isn't a big deal, more of just a minor annoyance for me honestly

I would recommend this product to anyone who goes out a lot and struggles with battery power issues like I do. Plus, your friends will love you for it, trust me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 5 Dec. 2013
Provides what is offered and is definitely slim and light weight. Handle isn't as useful as I thought it would be.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid build quality in a surprisingly small package with uncompromising power supply., 25 Feb. 2015
When I ordered this, I appreciate quite how small and compact this charger is! It really is small enough to tuck down the back of a desk, or fit in a bag when travelling.

The build quality on this thing is solid: it's got a nice weight to it, and far from the flimsy, lightweight cheap models you can get imported from Hong Kong.

An additional plus is that is uses a standard UK power lead, so you can easily pick up a shorter or longer lead as you need.

"Hey, is there anywhere I can charge my phone?", friends kept asking. So I've currently got mine set up in the living room with various iPhone and micro-USB charging cables. Now I can keep my phone charged easily while watching TV, and friends don't need to worry about running out of battery on their journey home.

10A means that each device charges rapidly, often faster than with the charger supplied by a manufacturer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's supposed to it. Recommended., 12 Jan. 2015
This product was perfect for what I wanted! It's size isn't too much of a bother and it can be taken out with you on day-to-day journeys if that's what you are looking for. It takes a number of hours to fully charge and has a 4 LED light system on it to show it's percentage, One LED on for the least amount of battery and 4 for full of course.

It's best to charge it overnight so it's fully charged for your day, I have used this device to charge my phone and my friends phones while we are out and it's a very useful thing to have if you are always on your devices like myself.

I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a portable charger on the go.