5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended for use in hotels and office
Bought this to replace a faulty Anker® 40W 5-Port Family-Sized Desktop USB Wall Charger with PowerIQ™ Technology which failed within a week.

Published 1 month ago by KingCedricTheGreat

3.0 out of 5 stars Faulty
I was really excited to get this being an iphone owner! but on the second charge the micro usb receptacle for the charger pushed inside the housing and is now rattling around inside so I have to return it. This real shortsightedness you would think it would be more robust the hammering it is going to get. They need to sort that out! Will return it and see what happens!
Published 2 days ago by Andrew Strevens

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended for use in hotels and office, 14 Sep 2014
This review is from: Swees® 50W 5V / 10A 5 Port USB Charger Wall Charger Adapter Power Supply with SmartPower Technology for iPhone 6 Plus, 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, iPad Air, Mini, Galaxy S5, S4, S3, Note 3, Tab 4, 3, 2, Pro, HTC One (M8), Google Nexus 4, 5, 7, 10, Raspberry Pi, Banana Pi, E-Readers, External Battery, PS Vita, Gopro and more (Black) (Electronics)

I have a lot of Sony Devices: xPeria Z, xPeria Z2, xPeria S, SmartWatch 2, MW600, SBH52 to mention a few. This device delivers a rapid charge via the Micro USB as well as the various docks I have. I charged my xPeria Z via the dock in around 90 minutes from completely flat to 100% at the same time as my xPeria S (similarly discharged).

Noise was very low, I could hear a very quiet whine once close to full charge but stayed cool. No Christmas tree lights (ideal for hotel room charging). About the size of a pack of playing cards (possibly slightly smaller), does not feel flimsy or too light, feels like it will survive life in my laptop case for a couple of years.

Recommended for use in hotels and office

5.0 out of 5 stars Low charge for a high charge, 11 Sep 2014
Mr. M. Levine (London, England) - See all my reviews
Charges my HTC One M8, my Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet, my wife's Galaxy S5, her iPad and kindle all in less than 2 hours. It's silent and doesn't have any unnecessary lights to annoy you. Nor does it get hot. Very impressed for the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic and very useful!, 10 Sep 2014
R. Cleary (England UK) - See all my reviews
Very good at a great price, much smaller than expected, very lightweight and portable. When charging and using some devices it does buzz a very small amount but I don't notice it now after 1-2 weeks of owning it. I did buy a new power cable as the one that comes with it wasn't long enough for my needs (Link 1)

One thing/suggestion is that it doesn't have any rubber feet or grip so it slides around a lot if you move the wire or plug something in, I suggest putting a bit of blue tack on the bottom, it can stand or lie down your decision. Other than that I guess the logo could be a bit smaller or something haha. No other problems I love it!

Link 1 - http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B003C22KYC/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_3

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent case, 12 Dec 2013
My Dad bought the ipad air case from Swees and I was really impressed, so thought I'd get the mini case. The quality is excellent and it looks far more expensive than it cost. The cover protects front and back and the turquoise colour is fabulous! I would definitely buy this brand again.

5.0 out of 5 stars silently and without any annoying bright LEDs, 1 Sep 2014
Sits there, silently and without any annoying bright LEDs, quickly charging my gear. So far, so good. Not tested the rated output but things that can make use of the extra current certainly seem to.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good under load, some tablets may require even more, 10 Oct 2014
CAS (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I got this to replace an "intelligent" charger by another company; unlike that one this one is not supposed to regulate the amount of current per port but provide up to 2A per port, 10A in total.

Mine does not hum - at least yet - and stays cool even when charging 3 devices. I should try 5 once just to see how it goes.

It works fine for phones, including big ones like S4, Note 3 providing around 1.2-1.4A as reported by phone's current regulator.

However on tablets like 10" tab it does not provide as much as the tablet's own charger (also rated 2A) but about 1.4A, so the tablet won't charge as fast as with original charger. Tablet takes 2.1A on original charger or previous "intelligent" one so it is able to take more current.

Considering this is almost 1/2 price as an "intelligent" one it seems a good deal, also 50W rated vs. 40W - and since many manufacturers of generic chargers over-estimate output power it's good to go for the largest possible...

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast, powerful charging of any USB devices, 9 Oct 2014
If you are looking for a decent USB charger that can handle multiple devices and charges FAST, look no further. I've used this thing to charge an iPad, Nexus 7, S4 and bluetooth speaker simultaneously with no problems. The S4 and Nexus charge significantly faster then using original Samsung & Asus chargers respectively. The intelligent sensing really does work and it feels like a decent quality item. No problems with any buzzing for me - this thing is plugged into the wall next to my bed and I don't hear anything. For the price (I paid around £13) - a no-brainer. I have two.

3.0 out of 5 stars Faulty, 22 Oct 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Charges it over and over, 28 Sep 2014
Babs (London) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Its quite a big portable charger. but when put in my laptop bag, you dont really notice it.
Charges my Nexus 4 a few times in a single charge.
Auto turns off when the device its charging has fully charged.
Give you that freedom when your out that you can use your phone, and not worry about your phone running out of juice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Sep 2014
Perfect. Capable of charging devices on all five ports without even getting hot.