5.0 out of 5 stars Low charge for a high charge
Charges my HTC One M8, my Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet, my wife's Galaxy S5, her iPad and kindle all in less than 2 hours. It's silent and doesn't have any unnecessary lights to annoy you. Nor does it get hot. Very impressed for the price.
Published 3 months ago by Mr. M. Levine

Published 19 days ago by B Reed

5.0 out of 5 stars Low charge for a high charge, 11 Sep 2014
Mr. M. Levine (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Swees® 50W 5V / 10A 5 Port USB Charger Wall Charger Adapter Power Supply with SmartPower Technology for iPhone 6 Plus, 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, iPad Air, Mini, Galaxy S5, S4, S3, Note 3, Tab 4, 3, 2, Pro, HTC One (M8), Google Nexus 4, 5, 7, 10, Raspberry Pi, Banana Pi, E-Readers, External Battery, PS Vita, Gopro and more (Black) (Electronics)

1.0 out of 5 stars READ THIS BEFORE YOU BUY ONE - THEN BUY SOMETHING ELSE THAT ACTUALLY WORKS!!!!, 29 Nov 2014
I bought one of these - it had an average rating of 4.3 over 121 reviews, so I thought it should be good. The first time it charged up fine and charged my mobile about 5 times and an iPOD classic twice. Seemed good enough. Next time I went to use it I found that the micro charging port had fallen into the casing - the item was unusable. I returned it and got prompt refund. The Amazon reviews and ratings seemed pretty good, so I figured I had been unlucky and ordered another. Well, the second one didn't work at all - it just wont charge - it never gets past 1 light (there should be 4) - basically all it can deliver is 25% of a single charge to a Samsung S4 mini - so this one is going back too- hopefully I will get a refund again. So - why the good ratings on Amazon? Well, get this - when I started checking, many of the reviews mentioned charging up to 5 items at a time - well, this item only has 2 USB outlets, so the reviews clearly refer to some other product, then I checked more of the 5 star reviews and guess what? Many of the reviews are for some sort of Kindle cover - nothing at all to do with the item for sale. Basically the 4.3 star average is based on 2 other products. AMAZON GET YOU ACT IN ORDER!! We should be able to rely on the reviews and ratings. In fact several of the reviews that refer to the correct product list the same issues that I have just experienced. I have had an Easy Acc 12000mAh power bank for a few years - it is a bit bigger and slightly more expensive than this item, but it works just fine - so if you want a power bank - give that a try instead.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good under load, some tablets may require even more, 10 Oct 2014
CAS (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I got this to replace an "intelligent" charger by another company; unlike that one this one is not supposed to regulate the amount of current per port but provide up to 2A per port, 10A in total.

Mine does not hum - at least yet - and stays cool even when charging 3 devices. I should try 5 once just to see how it goes.

It works fine for phones, including big ones like S4, Note 3 providing around 1.2-1.4A as reported by phone's current regulator.

However on tablets like 10" tab it does not provide as much as the tablet's own charger (also rated 2A) but about 1.4A, so the tablet won't charge as fast as with original charger. Tablet takes 2.1A on original charger or previous "intelligent" one so it is able to take more current.

Considering this is almost 1/2 price as an "intelligent" one it seems a good deal, also 50W rated vs. 40W - and since many manufacturers of generic chargers over-estimate output power it's good to go for the largest possible...

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended for use in hotels and office, 14 Sep 2014
Bought this to replace a faulty Anker® 40W 5-Port Family-Sized Desktop USB Wall Charger with PowerIQ™ Technology which failed within a week.

I have a lot of Sony Devices: xPeria Z, xPeria Z2, xPeria S, SmartWatch 2, MW600, SBH52 to mention a few. This device delivers a rapid charge via the Micro USB as well as the various docks I have. I charged my xPeria Z via the dock in around 90 minutes from completely flat to 100% at the same time as my xPeria S (similarly discharged).

Noise was very low, I could hear a very quiet whine once close to full charge but stayed cool. No Christmas tree lights (ideal for hotel room charging). About the size of a pack of playing cards (possibly slightly smaller), does not feel flimsy or too light, feels like it will survive life in my laptop case for a couple of years.

Recommended for use in hotels and office

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely great piece of hardware for any household nowadays, 25 Nov 2014
Ollie (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Absolutely great piece of hardware for any household nowadays. With so many devices to be charged simultaneously all requiring usb port you cannot lose by getting this device. 2A per port, smart recognition mean that it's a plug and play, rather than "play to plug" device. Just stick you cable in any port and it will make itself "recognisable" for any device, be it Apple, any Android device or Blackberry. No noise, no heat, no faults. Had it for a few months now, still performing great.

Highly, highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars silently and without any annoying bright LEDs, 1 Sep 2014
Sits there, silently and without any annoying bright LEDs, quickly charging my gear. So far, so good. Not tested the rated output but things that can make use of the extra current certainly seem to.

4.0 out of 5 stars great for keeping in your bag when u know your ..., 18 Nov 2014
great for keeping in your bag when u know your gonna use your phone a lot. small and sleek feels nice in hand charges up phone very quick in an hour for iphone from 0%

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good!, 1 Dec 2014
It was already 90% + charged when I got it, charged for less than 30 minutes and it was finished.

Charged my phone twice since then fully, and it's still on 4 lights out of 5 which is great!

The only thing I dislike about it is the weight, it's more than I expected but it's not the end of the world.

Also, turning it on seems like little effort? I mean, you hold it for less than 2 seconds and it's "turned" on, it just seems like it was never off, but maybe that's just me, I've never had one before.

Overall good, works, got it for £15 so happy I got it cheap, is worth it :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast, powerful charging of any USB devices, 9 Oct 2014
If you are looking for a decent USB charger that can handle multiple devices and charges FAST, look no further. I've used this thing to charge an iPad, Nexus 7, S4 and bluetooth speaker simultaneously with no problems. The S4 and Nexus charge significantly faster then using original Samsung & Asus chargers respectively. The intelligent sensing really does work and it feels like a decent quality item. No problems with any buzzing for me - this thing is plugged into the wall next to my bed and I don't hear anything. For the price (I paid around £13) - a no-brainer. I have two.

1.0 out of 5 stars Can't trust swees any more, 20 Oct 2014
Doesn't charge at all after two months waste of money. Put it on charge and indicator lights show full within minutes and when used doesn't work for 5 minutes even after a 24 hour charge. I opened the casing and the battery wasn't a 12000mAh but was 6500mAh. How deceitful