5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable
So glad bought this, great comfort and great price. Does not slip or slide, deliver fast, air for 24 hours to get rid of chemical smell before putting on bed.
Published 18 months ago by MS C GAMBLE

3.0 out of 5 stars Funny smell.
I bought this as a topper for my old mattress. My room has smelled of wet paint for days now. Really weird smell to this foam.

Also, 3" was a bit deep in retrospect. I would advise you go for the 2" instead.
Published 12 months ago by Nicholas G. Bunce

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, 20 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value, 30 Jan 2013
i have had a memory foam topper for several years now, I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and it has made a big difference to my comfort. This 3" topper is fantastic value for money, it arrived really quickly and was easy to put on the bed. my first topper was nearly 150:00 and a third of the depth! So this is truly wonderful and just the best value, it does not have a cover, but that is not necessary as I used my fitted double sheet to cover it and the used a 'kingsize' fitted sheet to accommodate the extra height! Works brilliantly would strongly recommend and have already told my friends!

5.0 out of 5 stars More than worth it!, 7 Mar 2014
Absolutely brilliant! True description, lovely to sleep on! Had been suffering from sore back in the mornings and other aches and pains! Would highly recommend to anyone for a comfortable nights sleep.

5.0 out of 5 stars COMFORT!!!, 24 Jan 2013
Only arrived a day late but I'm definitely not complaining! Makes a big difference in comfort, makes me wish I had the money to buy the full mattress!! Excellent value, very happy :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Now my sleep much better=D, 13 Mar 2013
I realy love it ,good price very good topper....Now i sleep good every night ,it's soft and even i can feel much warmer when i lay on bed =)

5.0 out of 5 stars Mattress topper, 30 May 2013
This product is amazing!!! Excellent quality, delivery and price. It instantly transformed my old bed into a brand new one. I slept brilliantly. The only down side is that it can get a little warm, but the comfort is totally worth it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just ordered another one, 23 Sep 2013
So pleased with this memory foam topper, I have just ordered another one for my daughter. Well worth the money!

4.0 out of 5 stars good value, 9 Jan 2014
changed an uncomfortable sofa bed into a great bed for a relative to convalesce on.
don't be put off by appearance and smell when it arrives, soon puffs up and airs.

3.0 out of 5 stars Funny smell., 22 Aug 2013
Nicholas G. Bunce (Japan) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, 2 Nov 2013
The topper was delivered fast. However the quality of the memory foam is not what I expected, it isn't hard enough, the foam is supposed to be white but what I received was a yellow and white foam, as if the topper was very old (please see the attached pictures)... In the past I had bought a 3" topper (from a different seller) which was much harder, much much better quality. I wouldn't recommend this topper to anybody, the foam looks and feels more like a normal foam than a memory foam. I don't understand all the good reviews, it seems people doesn't know what memory foam is or maybe I was unlucky and received a different quality one.

3" Double Memory Foam Mattress Topper