4.0 out of 5 stars Good suitcase for the money
I bought this suitcase to use as cabin luggage on short trips. I have already used it to carry a heavy load of books into town and it withstood that without any problems. I don't find the handle very comfortable to use, especially when the suitcase is full of heavy items. Otherwise, I am happy with it.
Published 8 months ago by Alison Carminke

3.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight Hand Luggage Travel Holdall
Published 19 months ago by Mrs. S. Tinson

3.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight Hand Luggage Travel Holdall, 17 May 2013
Mrs. S. Tinson (gloucestershire, uk) - See all my reviews
For the price it s ok, but basically you get what you pay for. I don t like the handle which seems cheap and uncomfortable to use if pulling a heavy load as its not chunky enough. The opening capacity is not as large as I would like for accessing, otherwise its not bad for the price. I would have returned it but felt not worth the effort considering what I would have to pay for return postage!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good suitcase for the money, 30 April 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 2 Oct 2013
Feels a bit flimsy but I have used this bag on a trip to America and 2 trips in Europe and it is still going strong. Holds a lot and because it is lightweight you can put all your heavy luggage in such as shoes!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Only one drawback and that is it easily falls over, 30 Jun 2014
It definitely is lightweight and fulfills it's purpose for buying it. Only one drawback and that is it easily falls over.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cabin sized suitcase., 29 Sep 2014
The reviews I read were quite mixed, but I took the chance anyway. Quite impressed overall the front pockets are really useful and gives ready access to passport and papers etc. Other reviews said it tipped over easily, so when I packed mine I put shoes and heavier stuff to the bottom and had no problems at all. Couldn't believe how much it holds too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag and customer service, 28 Oct 2014
A very nice bag, light but also sturdy enough to travel with, and looks good too.
A special compliment to the customer service provided by More4Bags as the original was lost in the postal service, through no fault of the senders, but they were helpful beyond expectation in replacing it, so I would not hesitate in purchasing from them again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 6 Aug 2013
I have used this so many times! It is very lightweight and fits cabin baggage for Monarch, easyjet, jet2 and flybe. (I am sure that it will fit more but they are the ones I have used!)

Really, really pleased with this! Perfect for a weekend away though I reckon I could get a full weeks clothing in it!

3.0 out of 5 stars structure is not firm around its border casing, 4 Jun 2014
as long as you don't over pack and can manoeuvre it flat for popping into air line cages you will be fine but, if over medium or pack all items will sink to the bottom,its a big job getting the case flat in order to get it through the cage

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 1 Jun 2014
Was bigger than i expected, it past cabbin luggage inspection for easyjet and fit all my clothes perfect for a 3 day break good quality very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect cabin luggage, 30 May 2014
Having read reports of handle not long enough, material not strong enough, well I am 5'6 and I found the handle no problem at all very easy to use. The material was perfect for it wasn't going into the hold and the amount you can fit into the case is brilliant.

For the price this is an excellent buy!