5.0 out of 5 stars I really enjoyed this.
Yes there are long delays between some scenes but I really enjoyed this game. It's different enough to be interesting and I hope this company makes more like it. The hints do make sense. I liked the story.
Published 8 months ago by dave

3.0 out of 5 stars In a quandary about this one....
Played on the Kindle Fire HD. The game downloaded just fine.

I really don't know how to review this game because where it's good it's very very good and where it's bad it really IS bad.

Published 8 months ago by CRHI

3.0 out of 5 stars In a quandary about this one...., 1 Aug. 2014
CRHI (Birmingham, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Secret Of The Royal Throne (App)
Played on the Kindle Fire HD. The game downloaded just fine.

First of all, the bad points. Sadly the game lags terribly both between scenes and in loading many of the puzzles and mini-games. It often took so long I genuinely believed that my Kindle had crashed. Also, there was no Zoom to help find things,the Help button often referred to things that weren't relevant to that particular scene and sometimes the puzzles didn't make sense or were not explained enough. Several times I felt like giving up. Also the words 'development build' kept appearing at the bottom of the screen!

However, I saw it through to the end for several reasons. The main one was the storyline and graphics which were really beautiful. It's so good to have an original story with scenes ALL set in bright daylight, instead of dark, gloomy, dirty looking horror stories! The puzzles and tasks were not just copies of all the usual ones either. I felt that had the game had a bit more time spent on the development, it might have rivalled some of the big names in puzzle adventures/mysteries.

I hope this company do make more games in this genre because we are badly in need of games like this but with lighter, more colourful graphics and new ideas for storylines instead of the same old haunted churchyards and twisted minds (for which read sick) found in so many of them. I only wish I could have given it 5 stars but it wouldn't be fair with the loading delays etc. I got a lot of enjoyment out of it though.

3.0 out of 5 stars slow but enjoyable, 14 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Secret Of The Royal Throne (App)
As other reviewers said, this game moves at snail's pace because of the extended load time at any change. Be patient, and its worth the waiting. Locations in India are delightful, and the plot is a search to release 13 deities. Hint worked OK for me, though some of the guidance didn't keep up with the action, but you will see definitely need it, to avoid moving to the wrong locations and having those long loading waits. Simple-ish mini games, very few HOG (thank heaven)
Took 3 hours to play, so rather expensive, given half that time was waiting for scene to load. Beware of the game using 'arrow' to guide a ball (representing you) across a trap strewn bridge: it doesn't work properly, and each time you try to skip, the guide button blocks the skip button. Eventually got out, but not sure how. I suggest you wait for skip to comes up and press straightaway, if possible.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good game, 10 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Secret Of The Royal Throne (App)
Good game hints and shift scenes could be improved. This is a n enchanting little game. Good length and colourful graphics.I would have liked more plot. Have played games I prepared at same price

1.0 out of 5 stars SAMSUNG TAB3 :, 17 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Secret Of The Royal Throne (App)
Of the little bit I saw, the graphics were very good. That's all I can say because after 2 minutes of playing the game crashed. I reinstalled and tried again (from the beginning as my short progress wasnt saved) only for the game to crash again in exactly the same place. I gave it one more & I think you can guess what happened next. VERY DISAPPOINTED

5.0 out of 5 stars I really enjoyed this., 23 Aug. 2014